• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Updated! Sorry A male platypus! I didn't realized you just posted the thread for your results. Next time can you post your results already written? It would be greatly appreciated!

Lol I didn't notice your result! I will update it tomorrow after I get home from buying usless stuff I don't need. Like anime DVDs that I already have on my computer.

I like to have the cases and DVDs. It makes me feel powerful.

Really? Sounds like someone has a complex.
Lol basically. I definitely cashed out 90 bucks on an anime I watched last year. I am really serious with anime now a days. Even though I barely have time to watch the. I have only bought the complete series of Cowboy Bebop and today I bought Neon Genesis Evangelion. I am one DVD away from Completing BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad too. I was so stoked when I bought the electric amp carrying case for the BECK DVDs. I felt like a bad ***.

http://www.amazon.com/Beck-Mongolian-Chop-Squad-Starter/dp/B000MTOMAI
^
*BIGGEST GRIN EVER.*

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Updated! Sorry A male platypus! I didn't realized you just posted the thread for your results. Next time can you post your results already written? It would be greatly appreciated!

Lol basically. I definitely cashed out 90 bucks on an anime I watched last year. I am really serious with anime now a days. Even though I barely have time to watch the. I have only bought the complete series of Cowboy Bebop and today I bought Neon Genesis Evangelion. I am one DVD away from Completing BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad too. I was so stoked when I bought the electric amp carrying case for the BECK DVDs. I felt like a bad ***.

http://www.amazon.com/Beck-Mongolian-Chop-Squad-Starter/dp/B000MTOMAI
^
*BIGGEST GRIN EVER.*

FYI, you no longer own that Bebop series, little do you know I now have it in my possession. Bang...

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Do online tournament placings count? i have placed well in some IRL tourenys but don't remember the names of most of them, well if Online tourneys count i will put the link for my AiB account, the only tourney i did not use fox was superstar partners, (on the others i switched sometimes char to counterpick but mostly used fox)

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/goldemblem.ai

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm going to Whobo, and I plan on teaming with Samboner so there will be better tourney results for sure. Between me and Samboner... the world will know what Fox is capable of ;p

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Updated the main page a little by adding some pictures to make it look prettier. If anyone has better pictures please give me =D.

Well I'm going to Whobo, and I plan on teaming with Samboner so there will be better tourney results for sure. Between me and Samboner... the world will know what Fox is capable of ;p
Good ****! Hope you guys do amazing!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216671&highlight=blue+battle+circuit

Doubles: 9th out of 16 teams Professional Brackets (R00kie and Pierce)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211824&highlight=blue+battle+circuit

Doubles: 9th out of 15 teams (R00kie and BSChung)

5th out of 26 at Airman teams
5th out of 28 at Viridian teams
Thanks for the update Rook! Good ****!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
yea, wifi is easy, i got like 4 times where i got 1st or second on aib or sumfin, if you wanna count it make another section

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
I disagree, online it's not easy for a fox main, Online there are so much spam and metas and it's really hard (at least for me) to play with a precise character like fox online :/

But I can see why you don't want to put online tounreys, it's a different game (i mean Online and IRL)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I disagree, online it's not easy for a fox main, Online there are so much spam and metas and it's really hard (at least for me) to play with a precise character like fox online :/

But I can see why you don't want to put online tounreys, it's a different game (i mean Online and IRL)
yea basically but i think the foxes of wifi should be credited SOMETHING instead of nothing

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Sup Guyz How about Adding me to your List

Iam arguably one of the best Foxes in Northern California (If not the best).. ;)

I'll hit you guys up with my tournament results later !!!

*Jmac aka 2pac29

gantrain05

Smash Master
don't play fox online, your basically scewing yourself over, fox takes an insane amount of precision and timing, which all get ****ed up online, might as well play laser/fsmash spamming wolf, you'll do better.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Turnout was smaller than expected, but most of the main competition was still there so I might as well (just for you, you know who you are)...

1st of 13

UVic Biweeklies

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Upload some new videos and I'll see again. The ones I have seen of you aren't that impressive. Step up your game.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'll be uploading tourney results either later today or tomorrow. I am about to leave for the second day of "Brawl Till You Fall" I was so happy when I got 2nd in my pools.

I laughed so hard when a guy wearing a red hat caught my eye. I said to myself, "that jerk said he wasn't coming!!!!" It was Rookie. Ripping some serious ****! I am blown that he wouldn't ditto me! He was like "I'm so tired, I just wanna chill." He better be there today so we can though. I hope he made it out of pools because I saw him fighting Snakeee's Sheik and that this was way too goodz.

I dittoed SnowBallBob yesterday too, he is too goodz and coolz.

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Upload some new videos and I'll see again. The ones I have seen of you aren't that impressive. Step up your game.
Haha Those videos Are hella OLD!!!
I'am seriously Legit Ask around!!!
Also I dont need to step Up S*** ,I hold my own against Top players in Nor*cal...
Who Are you BTW??

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Nah, he's fine for claiming what he wants (my Fox isn't terribly impressive), but I'd like to see proof to back it up.

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
2pac, Zhamy is a prominent contributor on the Fox boards. Shut the **** up.
Haha Wow let the Shi* Talking begin :dizzy: Can't a guy just Ask a fuc*en Question???

I know His Well known On SWF But outside this internet bullSh*** Where Has he been in the tournament scene ?

Listen A6M There no Problems Here just saying I've met lighting93, Rpk (mr.pink),And Lucien All nor*cal Fox's...Never heard of Zhamy tho!!!

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Chill.

2pac29 is right, though; I rarely, if ever, go to tournaments. However, I never claimed I was better than you. (Reading comprehension is important.) I did say that I won't believe you're the best Fox in NorCal until I see proof. That's all there is to it.

I don't understand where this "**** talk" is coming from.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Sry guys... im being real inconsistent right now...

Day 1: 7th out of 60 teams (R00kie and D1) (Fox + DDD) :chuckle:
2nd Seed in pools out of 3 passing into brackets. :chuckle:

Day 2: Last place in brackets... :urg:

Im going to practice with Atomsk for an entire week to get rid of this bad habit and be sure to bring you guys outstanding tourny results. I PROMISE.

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Nothing against you Zhamy You seem like a chill dude...but when someone tell me to shut the F*** up i tend to get a lil pissed, My bad Fellas!!!

Anywayz I could care-less About "Best Fox In Nor*cal" thing This is just What people Tell me, I totally Agree with you Prove first talk second...

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Nothing against you Zhamy You seem like a chill dude...but when someone tell me to shut the F*** up i tend to get a lil pissed, My bad Fellas!!!

Anywayz I could care-less About "Best Fox In Nor*cal" thing This is just What people Tell me, I totally Agree with you Prove first talk second...
No problem. (I still want videos.) ;)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I placed 25th out of 48 at BTYF. I will update everything that needs to be updated tonight. I have to do hw and get ready for classes soon.

EDIT: I wasn't 25th out of 90. There was 100 people who entered and only 48 made it to the bracket.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i forgot to say i got 1st in doubles at a biweekly on saturday,but i used fox for like 2 sets so should i still post the results?

Top Bottom