• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

gantrain05

Smash Master
2/28 Brawl at the Mall
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223734
17 outta 82. Lionhart also got 17
Same thing happened this time NKB. I played candy early, beat his snake, then lost twice to mk.
Also lost to Hat's kirby. I lost to stage picking mindgamez. basically he got to ban FD and i was forced to go yoshis twice.
unfortunately kirby and metaknight are ugly matches for fox, you gotta CP those chars man =P

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
unfortunately kirby and metaknight are ugly matches for fox, you gotta CP those chars man =P
Fox vs Snake I win. He cps Mk
MK vs Fox i lose. I cp wolf hopin it would be easier cuz of something that happened online, lol
Mk vs Wolf.....i lose
2nd round already in losers

After i beat like 5 more ppl, i play a kirby guy
He says do u wanna do neutrals only, im like sure, thats means no gay cps for him. So i ban bf and he bans Fd.
Fox vs Kirby on smashville, I win
He goes yoshis. Fox vs Kirby on yoshi's. he wins
now i cant go SV cuz I won there, and i cant go FD or BF cuz its banned. im forced to go yoshis again. which was his plan all along come to find out cuz he did the same to my sonic friend
So I lose fox vs kirby. now i know to not do that again, or not allow banning

if i woulda won i woulda had to fight a falco which wouldnt be a problem, meanin i woulda got at least 9th

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
BUT YOU DIDN'T!!! OOOOOO!!OOOOO!!!OOOOOOO!! o_O!!!!!

Lol good **** bobby. I should update this tomorrow. I am currently working on a math project that I should have finished yesterday....stupid street fighter....

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Fox vs Snake I win. He cps Mk
MK vs Fox i lose. I cp wolf hopin it would be easier cuz of something that happened online, lol
Mk vs Wolf.....i lose
2nd round already in losers

After i beat like 5 more ppl, i play a kirby guy
He says do u wanna do neutrals only, im like sure, thats means no gay cps for him. So i ban bf and he bans Fd.
Fox vs Kirby on smashville, I win
He goes yoshis. Fox vs Kirby on yoshi's. he wins
now i cant go SV cuz I won there, and i cant go FD or BF cuz its banned. im forced to go yoshis again. which was his plan all along come to find out cuz he did the same to my sonic friend
So I lose fox vs kirby. now i know to not do that again, or not allow banning

if i woulda won i woulda had to fight a falco which wouldnt be a problem, meanin i woulda got at least 9th

You can go to a stage *you* banned, but you can't go to the stage *they* banned. So you just got rule mindgamed?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Finally updated!!! =D

SOME DATES ARE MISSING. PLEASE TELL ME THE DATES OF THE TOURNEYS AND THE PLACINGS!!!

2/28 Brawl at the Mall
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223734
17 outta 82. Lionhart also got 17
Same thing happened this time NKB. I played candy early, beat his snake, then lost twice to mk.
Also lost to Hat's kirby. I lost to stage picking mindgamez. basically he got to ban FD and i was forced to go yoshis twice.
Dude you straight up **** all over Candy's Snake every time!!! lol!

I am definitely excited about Brawl till you fall. It will probably be my first tourney since Street Fighter. Probably gonna place like last LOL! I suck now a days. I think I'm gonna start playing more again.

*starts to disconnect 360*
*gives in to temptation and plays Street Figher IV*

lol but yeah I should start playing smash again soon and upload some of my fights on youtube.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Learn the matchup n00b. :D

j/k. I usually CP with either Lucario or Falco myself, I suck with fox vs MK :X.
i've been trying to get my falco as good as my fox but i just dont feel as comfortable with him. I might try to pick up lucario.

And yea, i always seem to beat his "godly" snake and lose to his "average" mk. WASSUP WIT DAT:confused::dizzy::psycho::urg:

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Both of the dates for my recent tournaments were 2/28. Sorry for the lateness.

RumPuffin

Smash Rookie
Just joined the forum for this thread. Would like to play with out having to search for 20 minutes to find a game lol, this seems the best place to start for learning to play a better Fox.

~CANADA~

Foxy/NATO
Gamertag: NATO
Preferred Color: Default

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow seriously, there are no foxes in the southwest since the beginning, then I sign up and bam 2 others show up. Lol but I know both of you. Facto, good job at PBT. Oh and hey platy, you don't know me, but I know you know of me, Melee1 talked about you.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
5th/26 i think, at Pownz March to Brawl today

got to play ally again XD if only you guys could hear the **** we talk to each other,he can back it up though lmao getting grab to 233% = gg

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

Aphelion102

Smash Rookie
Still waiting to be added... : /

and I think I know of you Rudementary... Ruddy from FS5 maybe? I never really saw your Fox buy my friend says its good. We should play sometime

*just got wrecked by Samboner on wifi xD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I promise to update today. I was just so tired from work yesterday and then I had to do programming homework so I was like, ummmm time to sleep. xD

Update after I get home from work.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I should post my tournament results but they are embarassing. I either get a rough pool with Anti Foxes and get a bad seed or not make it out or I make it out but I end up against someone who ***** me.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I should post my tournament results but they are embarassing. I either get a rough pool with Anti Foxes and get a bad seed or not make it out or I make it out but I end up against someone who ***** me.
Post them fool!

Just post them... its better than nothing...
Exactly! Represent Fox man!

I will update later tonight. I just got home from work.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
-Morehead Singles- Morehead, KY [01-31-09]
32 out of 32

-University of Kentucky Singles- Lexington, KY [2-28-09]
35 out of 60

-MWC: Lucario is Paw-Some! Singles- Winona Lake, IN [03-07-09]
45 out of 49

-Calic's Birthday Bash- Jeffersonville, IN [03-14-09]
9 out of 13

There, I posted them. All of the recent ones anyway. They aren't very impressive.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Updated! Any errors please let me know.

Excel no worries buddy! =D Any results are good results in my honest opinion. We need to get Fox out there. Good ****! I look forward to seeing you place 1st soon! =D

Blizzium

Smash Rookie
I'm actually new around Smash Boards, and I've been browsing the Fox boards for a little while as I've taken rather fond to Fox as I enjoy playing as him, but I'm still unsure who I'll end up putting as my main. I joined Smash Boards to learn some new techniques and try to find some tournaments in my area and give it a shot. I'm just starting to attempt to get into the competitive scene (trying to learn some ways to get my game to a decent level) so I have many flaws from what I'm guessing. Anyway, I'll be around the Fox boards to learn some new stuff and to meet some fellow players.

Name: Fred
Gamertag: Blizzium
Contact info: PM me over smashboards if you need my email for whatever reason
Friend Code: 2922-3892-4550

See ya' around. :]

Zhamy

Smash Champion
On a side note, I'd appreciate a few matches to see where I should start my learning.
If you can get any matches of you recorded, that would be best.

Aphelion102

Smash Rookie
lol ;p its ok

Do any of you other Foxes play on wifi? If so I'd really enjoy some dittos to help with learning and what not. So let me know

AIM me if you're interested

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I went ahead and made a new profile btw... so no more "Aphelion102"

from now on I'll be on A male platypus. But everything is still the same, I just want my name xD

Top Bottom