• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Updated. Any errors please tell me.

I will also like to state that it is very important for people to report what REGION they are from. One of the main reasons why I usually take long to update this thread besides studying is the fact I hate looking up what region someone is from =3 (yeah I'm lazy) so please post your REGION when you report results.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Nothing against you Zhamy You seem like a chill dude...but when someone tell me to shut the F*** up i tend to get a lil pissed, My bad Fellas!!!

Anywayz I could care-less About "Best Fox In Nor*cal" thing This is just What people Tell me, I totally Agree with you Prove first talk second...
I'll try my hands on that fox. Lets see what you got :p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Kahoka Me Your Moves (Midwest Circuit Tournament)
Kahoka, Missouri
May 2nd 2009

Doubles: Team Rapid Royale (Fox and MetaKnight) (Zeton and Clel) made 3rd.

Singles: I placed 7th.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Kahoka Me Your Moves (Midwest Circuit Tournament)
Kahoka, Missouri
May 2nd 2009

Doubles: Team Rapid Royale (Fox and MetaKnight) (Zeton and Clel) made 3rd.

Singles: I placed 7th.
DOOOOOD! zeton is too good man, he took anther to final stock high percent in his tourney match, also he ***** me in teams lol.

Anther

Smash Champion
Told yall fox can fight pikachu x_X.
I wish we saved the replay to the first game, fox is evil. Zeton's sexy. XD

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Zeton beat a:
Luigi
G&W
Sheik
Olimar

Lost to:
Pikachu
Olimar

Seriously good job Zeton people over there are saying your the best fox in the country now? as soon as i get my job and make some money i'll get back on track and make moves around the country representing fox like i should...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
zeton is the best fox. his dedication to learning bad matchups like pika is scary. inspires me to learn pikas bad matchups lol.

ill keep an eye out when the tourney vids come up, and if i see zeton ill post them if he doesnt first.

EDIT: posted one in the vid thread

gantrain05

Smash Master
actually i wanted to ditto zetons fox at kahoka, as people tell me i actually have a very good fox i'd like to see how it stacked up against his =/ maybe another time, possibly at the next circuit event?

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Fox dittos take place in an entirely different metagame usually so... don't use it as a reference.

Legan

Smash Lord
Saying zeton is good doesnt give the guy justice. Youd actually need to watch him to understand how **** his fox is. Zetons I thought I was the **** ( And I was correct) but you are ****in amazing.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
even though that is a good vid of zeton, i will say that he doesnt seem know the olimar matchup very well and it showed in the vid. seriously i wish i had spoken up and told them to save the one vs anther, i have never seen him play as good as then.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Just thought i'd post my results from the past two tourneys of Stigma-B

Placed 13th out of 43.
Was an offline tourney held on the 29 th of March 2009.

Also placed 7th out of 46.
Offline Tourney held on the 26th of April 2009.
Okay, my region is Australia, haha. Do I have enough info with this now?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
49 out of 49 Kahoka Me Your Moves 05-02-09
9th out of 22 Something 2 Do Weeklies 05-09-09

I was so off at Kahoka, that it carried over to the next week. But somehow I managed to come out of my slump in time for today's tournament. So I'm pretty happy actually. ^_^

Duo55

Smash Ace
2nd out of 21 in singles at P.L.U.R. presents: Re-emergence on may 2nd got 1st in teams to but I go kirby in teams... srry fellas

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Zeton, I know it's trash.. and I won't talk anything about it, but do you ever play wifi?

Also...almost beating Anther is quite impressive...
but Pika's never been as bad as we thought due to the difficulty of landing a grab against a good Fox.

Overall, though... impressive stuff there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol I never stopped playing... just tourneys, really.

Who knows? I might come back at some point pretty soon... Gotten maaaaaad better lately.
we still have to team for a gigs, like you said you would before you quit tourneys

we should team for june gigs. lets make it happen :laugh:

Top Bottom