• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've written on a test

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That was pretty clever of you...number thirteen was more witty then fourteen, seeing as the grader said it was funny. The only instance I can recall is people writing 'wtf' and 'idk' as answers for questions they didn't understand or know.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
On my social studies test, there was a multiple choice question about WWI. It asked about the name of the alliance that fought against the allies.
It was something like: A)Central Powers B)Axis Powers C) Ottoman Powers D) Austin Powers

Smash Master
I always label my variables after Nintendo characters in my programming classes. It's a little something to brighten the grader's day.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
"Great Aether Dry Ether" on a question asking for the conditions of the Friedel-Crafts reaction.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Today I didn't know the answer to a math problem. Had no idea how to go about solving it so I finally just put "I don't know how to do this problem, please accept this stick figure as my answer" and drew a stick man in a recliner headdesking.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Back in the day, I had a question concerning drawing polygons and I decided to draw Porygon

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well today on my science test, I didn't know one, and I was listening to my iPod. So I wrote a whole songs lyrics for number 62.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Back in elementary school in vocab classes whenever we had to use a word I didn't know the meaning of in a sentence, I would just write something like "This sentence uses the word _____."

Grunt

Smash Master
I didn't know a physics answer on tuesday. The question asked for the net Force, so i drew the scout from TF2 and made him saying "The force uh natcha!"

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
On a geometry proof I had no idea how to solve it so I wrote the Givens, then wrote the answer I should be getting and for the reason I wrote "Because Stone Cold said so!"

And I'm notorious for writing Batman symbols when I don't know the answer

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
On a geometry proof I had no idea how to solve it so I wrote the Givens, then wrote the answer I should be getting and for the reason I wrote "Because Stone Cold said so!"
Punishment Divine wins. Anyway, for a French essay I once wrote, "Heh heh heh heh heh, I'm speaking English in French class.

Omis

my friends were skinny
In LA we were made to write s short story in 30 minutes for a test grade. I was confused on how to end my story so I bel-aired it. When we were finished, my teacher took my paper and proceeded to read it to the class (she thinks I write well). After she read the bel-air part, she threw it to the ground and yelled "What is this ****!".
So many laughs.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I always label my variables after Nintendo characters in my programming classes. It's a little something to brighten the grader's day.
No offense, but I'd probably find this mildly amusing the first time, and then dock points for making me have to think about what your variables are supposed to mean the second.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I had an English teacher that would only glance at papers while grading, and give you full marks if the blanks were filled in. If I never knew the answer, I'd just put "Taco" or something, since it was before lunch. I'd always get 100's.

And then in a stage management class, I got extra credit for filling in an answer with a morbid dead baby joke. Gatta love theater teachers. :p

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well today on my science test, I didn't know one, and I was listening to my iPod. So I wrote a whole songs lyrics for number 62.
You're allowed to listen to your iPod during tests? After my freshman year of high school, we weren't even allowed to listen to our iPods while school was in session.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i remeber in my 1st grade, i was cheating on my test( i thought it was a review) my teacher took away my test and wrote CHEATING in red on my test. she told me:"what does that say?"

Me: .......Cheverolet??

im surprise the class didnt LAUGH OUT LOUD

... another time, in 2nd grade, someone in my class had a F on his test, he drew a vertical line by the F and turned it to a A.

....nothing much i can say, last week i drew a "Fleur de luis"(Saint's logo)next to my name in bordom

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I had a friend who got a mark for writing a Japanese essay in english.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
One time my teacher gave a test on Great Expectations that was full of useless questions (one of them was literally 'What color was the bed'). She calls them 'close reading' questions and puts them in to make sure we paid attention during reading. You know, so we remember the trivial things.

So...

I answered it with 'the color of the bed is the color of the bed.'

I got extra credit!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
It was a question on some book for English class. The question was: "What two things did (character) hold dear?" I was stumped and put "McDonalds and Batman". The teacher said that it made her day and gave me some extra credit.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
didnt really know what to put for a proof yesterday....so i just kinda drew a squid wearing a cape

~rh

Smash Lord
It was a question on some book for English class. The question was: "What two things did (character) hold dear?" I was stumped and put "McDonalds and Batman". The teacher said that it made her day and gave me some extra credit.
WTF... all of my teachers would've taken more point than the questions was worth if I did that.

slave1

Smash Lord
sometime when i was in like third grade. i did some sort of math quiz thing. i knew the answers so i wrote them down in like tallies or spanish or something. and my teacher marked me off points, even though i did them all correct.

mzink*

Smash Ace
One time my teacher gave a test on Great Expectations that was full of useless questions (one of them was literally 'What color was the bed'). She calls them 'close reading' questions and puts them in to make sure we paid attention during reading. You know, so we remember the trivial things.

So...

I answered it with 'the color of the bed is the color of the bed.'

I got extra credit!

Man my English teacher used to do that too. I'd end up guessing on like 50 percent of the questions, cuz he seemed to like using those types of questions a lot. Didn't actually learn anything from that lol. Except that the small dog mentioned in one paragraph in the entire book, was located in the left corner of the back room and had a brown spot on its right hip. And I probably answered that it was a medium dog in the right corner of the front room with a black spot on its head. WRONG!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I feel so boring reading this thread. I don't think I've ever put down anything funny on any test.

Although I have cited video games in essays before. Legitimately.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My best was in high school during PE class. The PE teacher was getting a lot of flak from administration because he never gave tests, so he decided to give us a test on track or something. My friend put the correct answer for a question, and I put "rur" in the blank. It wasn't even remotely close to a word related to the answer. I got the point, and my friend didn't. It was awesome. He collected the tests, threw them away after we saw our grades, and said not to tell anyone. He was fired later.

Panix

Smash Ace
On scan tron's I usta turn the test sideways and write hidden messages to my teachers.

one teacher actually got it and said "I'm glad you think im attractive but you don't have to write it on a test to me" I was like.... 0.o

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I'm actually about to turn in a small project for Spanish class. The project was a small brochure on a place of our choosing and it had some set requirements. I chose Loch Ness and completed all of the requirements. I had some extra space left over so I decided to include a picture of Chuck Norris fighting the Loch Ness monster and a giant octopus with a soda drink hat on. I also glued a picture of the awesome face for some reason XD.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
i always put "P.s. I heart you" on my french quizzes to get good with the teacher for extra credit, lol

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
If I didn't know a particular step in a math problem, I'll write 'this step contains level 5 black magic' and make a guess. It's extra awesome if some how I guess the problem right.

wtflove

Smash Cadet
Last year, we had to take our final exams for our junior year and we had 99 questions; my friend wrote, "I got 99 problems but a b**** ain't one of them."

... yeah...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I took this from Calvin and Hobbes, wrote it on a Science test: "I cannot answer this question as it is against my religious principles." I believe the question was about Cellular Respiration's formula.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I was taking a test on this book called Mutation, it was was about this child genius. For a majority of the questions I just wrote "He was really smart" because it sounded like it would answer it correctly.

The first page that didn't fall into that was like...

Who won the swimming race? Michael Phelps

What is a Cerephose? *insert picture of animal I made up here* It has a scwiggly tail and a cowbell, plus spots and 24 legs! It was in a corner because I didn't have enough space so I drew a loop-de-loop arrow around a bunch of questions I didn't need to go around and pointed at the problem.

The back of it was where a kid started copying me.

What was VJ's favorite way to get to his lab? He rode on the back of a whale.

What did VJ train his rats to do? Kill raptors.

What was the first game VJ played? Mario.

I didn't read the book, lol.

Top Bottom