• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you do when your mad

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Me, personally, I shout out random sayings, using them the wrong way completley.

Once I yelled out several times during an argument, You are all jumping the shark on me!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm a nice person, so I can't do any more than swear under my breath and stand there looking like an idiot.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'm a nice person, so I can't do any more than swear under my breath and stand there looking like an idiot.
I sincerely hope that you emulate the pose in your avatar.

Personally, I never get that angry. But generally, I would keep the anger on the inside, where it can only harm myself. Hooray for self-destructive tendencies!

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Depends. How mad are we talkin here? on a scale from 1 to 10, a 1 would see me getting a little sarcastic and rude but that's about it. a 10 and I'm throwing beer bottles and shouting racial slurs. Nothing really "funny" per se. although I do make this weird face. It's actually pretty similar to this one: :mad:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
It really depends on the situation,video games are the only real source of anger in my life.

I usually go something like What the "f"! How the "f" did that that "f'n"mother****** kill me for "f" sake!

If someone in particular makes me mad I let out a massive ARRRRRRGGGHH!

Then give them my avatar face.

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
when I'm sad I listen to music to get unsad...
but when this doesn't help I try to hurt or to cry to someone to forget my sadness

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha generally i start crying if its really bad

cuz i dont like taking my anger out on other people

i need other kinds of channels lol

cykofox

Smash Ace
this past weekend, i got wasted and ended up punching a wall. 3 days later i get xrays back and its broken. :(

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I stop talking to people. Completely.

>:|
This, and

haha generally i start crying if its really bad

cuz i dont like taking my anger out on other people

i need other kinds of channels lol
This. I don't think of myself as an emo person, but when I get angry I become super emo. I guess it's kind of a passive-aggressive thing, it I'm sure I'm only making my family feel bad when I do this. It's a really bad outlet for my anger, so I'm gald I hardly ever get angry.

Though I guess this isn't really a funny thing though, lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I usually string a slew of cuss words together, and rage.

This includes breaking stuff, hyperventilating, and growling.

:mad:

I also have extremely biting satire, which crushes sensitive people, lol.

Tacel

Smash Lord
"Your favorite color is peanut butter! That's how stupid you are!"

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
when i get mad i just ........ do something or say something bad.............. last month i hot mad at a guy i told him to get a life and that he is a "f" plus the guy was emo..............i still think he deserved it, but sometimes i say things that i will do but i don't do them and i sometimes listen to music to calm me down or cry.........

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I only get mad when I play video-games with people, and it really only happens when the person is there. Online doesn't get me angry it seems.

As for the symptoms of the anger...oh how do I describe it...

Until I calm down or do something I'll either curse like a sailor or somehow contract Tourets(?) from a video game. Tragic Tale really, especially when kids just watch a mild mannered person just tear a new ****-hole in society.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Normally I don't gt mad but when I do I just bite my lip, think about hitting somebody, decide against it and walk away. I've never reached the point where I'd lash out at somebody other than a few times playing fighting games with some friends(I'm trying to learn the controls while they're using me as a punching bag).

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
most recently, i punched the closet in my door room. the thing's way sturdier than i think... i can't clench a fist right now. luckily, i didn't make a dent so i won't get charged for it, haha

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Funny things? Uhhhh... heh when I'm mad you could call me the Fun Vacuum. I pretty much go out of my way to make everyone around me scared for their lives. Not too funny...

Funny things that have happened while I was mad? Oh plenty, last one was I kicked a bookcase and broke my toe. I deserved it, and should have realized that heavy *** bookcase wasn't going to budge, and to not kick things in bare feet. I don't break things anymore when I'm mad, so I did learn my lesson for once.

Top Bottom