• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I still need a strong teams partner for this. My main purpose for going to this is to chill with peoples and also because I got scolded by mad people for not attending Tipped Off 4 lol. Although I don't wanna enter doubles and do horrible because my team partner is not that good and whatnot. I'm like super underrated. Oh well =/
i'll team with you if uuaa can't make it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sleepy

i wanted to show Amber your amazing basement sometime in the next 5 years

is there a time we can arrange this over the weekend of this tournament?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Dr. Pisspiss on their chests.
Dude finish the favor I asked of you, pls so I can be done of this. If you can find a controller it would really help and I'll replace it, even tho you were completely responsible for the first one and pay you the money. Also don't mention what it is or ............:grrr: I'll cut you.

PS make this old bird smile one last time.

Hax

Smash Champion
GUYS

i might be flying in from NY to Raleigh, NC

if anyone is able to drive me from there to the venue on Friday night, please AIM me at "zerohax"

i can pay some cash, but it would help if you don't charge a lot =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
GUYS

i might be flying in from NY to Raleigh, NC

if anyone is able to drive me from there to the venue on Friday night, please AIM me at "zerohax"

i can pay some cash, but it would help if you don't charge a lot =)
We're workin on your situation right now man.

Lol @ Nite and DP.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Ummm, so I guess I'm not going to this.

I was told my ride isnt going so...

Have fun georgia and friends
Thats gay son. You gotta come. I wanna train your Dr. Mario. It definitely has the potential to be super beast. Plus, have you seen Noel lately? I left you a present with him before I left Florida.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I need someone to house Karn, Hax (more than likely), Me and two others on Friday night and if you can, the whole weekend.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
My parents are leaving me on the TO5 weekend to go to Savannah and I need housing :/

They don't trust me in the house alone...

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
You can probably stay where I am staying cause based on just your forum avatar, being a falcon player or at least really like Falcon as a character, and being unknown, we must be the same person.
Oh snap.
wat

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to regret saying this, but is there anyone in CFL that wants to go to this but doesn't have a ride? If I can get 4 people to come with me then I might be willing to drive to this.

PB&J

Smash Hero
vilt -if u can give hax a ride i will house your car or get you housing no problem..give me a call 631-484-0733

so it looks like m2k and jman are coming..not 100 percent yet but im pretty positive they are buying there tickets today since they team all the time

ill let u know when they do though for you can put it in the title

finch-take hiroshi and friends and i might be able to get some people 2 ur house or what ever from sfl..or take otru and skratch..wait take rock crock and harriet, darksonic

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Dude finish the favor I asked of you, pls so I can be done of this. If you can find a controller it would really help and I'll replace it, even tho you were completely responsible for the first one and pay you the money. Also don't mention what it is or ............:grrr: I'll cut you.

PS make this old bird smile one last time.
I got you, Iori. No worries.

And oh...no mm's, sir. lol

Top Bottom