• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
DML is memphis people like chad and ihavespaceballs. School sucks **** waking up this early.
aight I should probably be able to house y'all =D

PM me a contact number so I can let you know ASAP if anything changes...oh and when you plan on arriving/leaving

Bring blankets and towels since this is my cousin's house I'm staying at, but everyone else'll be out of town...and expect to sleep on the floor...sorry >_>

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
aight I should probably be able to house y'all =D

PM me a contact number so I can let you know ASAP if anything changes...oh and when you plan on arriving/leaving

Bring blankets and towels since this is my cousin's house I'm staying at, but everyone else'll be out of town...and expect to sleep on the floor...sorry >_>
I sent you my number.
Sleeping on the floor/bringing a sleeping bag is pretty much a given for traveling smashers as far as I'm concerned, so no worries on that.

Also we should be leaving Memphis around 5 PM Friday (hopefully earlier), so that'll put us in Atlanta at midnight or so. PM me your address please. And we can leave whenever you need us out.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Nite, I sent you a pm. Fizz, Zero you guys will have a text soon. Let me know what you guys think.

Also, me and Brad will probably be getting off early on Friday due to overtime if you guys want to hang at Bear's and get some practice in. Nite, I can pick you up. I'll call you when we get off.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Anyone that money matches me will have it recorded and put online, and the version of melee will have hacked Fox and Falco colors.

So stop being so scared. I need money. If you don't answer me here I'm going to ask you at least 10 times in person.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Anyone that money matches me will have it recorded and put online, and the version of melee will have hacked Fox and Falco colors.

So stop being so scared. I need money. If you don't answer me here I'm going to ask you at least 10 times in person.
I'll do it just to play against the hacked Fox/Falco colors.
$5 2/3 chadddddddykins?

chaddd

Smash Lord
man..i got wrecked!!

- uuaa
If you ever want someone to stay at your place instead of Evan's you can talk trash about his carpet and how he makes you take your shoes off anyway.

My socks get so dirty.:(

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
@ Bossmagnet: awww...was looking forward to housing Florida...plus you advertised yourself as being cute...so that's beyond a plus XD
aw, sorry Toasty.
Apparently this was arranged a long time ago, plus we have housed PB&J before... so he owes me. lol
I will definitely try to introduce myself at the tournament though, and if I don't find you... you should find me... because I will probably be easier to find. haha

Ya know, I had all intent on going up and staying with FMM or PB&J for that weekend.

I might have to change my mind if you're coming.

Ethannnnnnn. Apparently Evan is housing us, so if you are going there... I will be there and you don't have to change your plans... p.s. - lets hang out. <3

Not on that whack *** carpet.

Also, this is America, not Japan.
Agreed.

Ladyuuaa

Smash Cadet
Ride?

Can I please get a ride?
I live in the kissimmee/St.Cloud area near the turnpike and will pay for gas.

Also, I can get to Hbox's and get picked up from there if that makes it easier.

I really wanna do singles to gain more experience.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if anyone desperately needs housing that hasn't gotten it, i might be able to offer a few spots in my basement for friday.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Same here... i really hope Hiroshi comes through x.x or else i will be rideless and cant team with hbox let alone be there.. help us anyone. x.x pls?

GUARANTEED gas money!!!!

- uuaa

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
YO MAN

action b
uuaa
christine
zoro
kyon

COMING FULL FORCE WITH AMBER

Amber
Rx
Qdvs
Colbol
Hungrybox

ALSO COMING IN FULL FORCE

FOLLOWING EACH OTHER

IN A MASSIVE ATL SOUTH ROAD TRIP

GET HYPED

I'M pretty **** excited.

Amber/Rx - call me or text me. awesome new plans...

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
YO MAN

action b
uuaa
christine
zoro
kyon

Amber
Rx
Qdvs
Colbol
Hungrybox

FOLLOWING EACH OTHER

GET HYPED

I'M pretty **** excited.

hbox....lets wreck man HYPE *****!!!!

- uuaa

Ladyuuaa

Smash Cadet
YO MAN

action b
uuaa
christine
zoro
kyon

Amber
Rx
Qdvs
Colbol
Hungrybox

FOLLOWING EACH OTHER

GET HYPED

I'M pretty **** excited.

WOOT! TO yay!!!

-does the happy wato dance-

Whos harriet teaming wiff?

PB&J

Smash Hero
my carpet is getting cleaned tomm
and its only respect

thats y i tell people to take there shoes off

thats how i was raised..not changing it for anybody..even if it was the president and anybody who knows me..knows im serious

dont like it..dont come..very simple

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I still need a strong teams partner for this. My main purpose for going to this is to chill with peoples and also because I got scolded by mad people for not attending Tipped Off 4 lol. Although I don't wanna enter doubles and do horrible because my team partner is not that good and whatnot. I'm like super underrated. Oh well =/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol

i posted that i needed a teammate,

but i was on amber's computer

and then i had to catch the shuttle to campus

and so here i am

and now i need a teammate.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
chaddd one million it is. Best of 47 haha.

Fullmetal you can name the price and such i dont really mind you said 5 to 10 anyway right?

Top Bottom