• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Rayku

Smash Lord
I hope my Ganondorf is ready for this tournament. I really don't want to disappoint, although I'm not out to impress everyone.

This is going to be epic.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Toasty, ya'll and Fullmetal still need to come to Columbus and have a lil' feast with us sometime next week before the tourney starts. Been waitin'! Haha..

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Toasty, ya'll and Fullmetal still need to come to Columbus and have a lil' feast with us sometime next week before the tourney starts. Been waitin'! Haha..
I would've if I wasn't working 60 hours a week right now. :(
Tope+Cyrain DEFINITELY need to make it to this.
Even when they get here- what am I going to do without Tope's beard? :(:(:(

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm def bringing a set up. Who can give me a ride to this in the Charlotte area ? I'll give you gas money.
hit me up please

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Hey! I was wondering who wanted to house a cute girl and her band of champions... including appearances by BossMagnet! HungryBox! Colbol! QueenDVS! Woah!

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the offer Toasty! I guess Evan was housing us all along and I just didn't know!

Problem solved! : )

Life After Death

Smash Champion
any one staying over evans crib that wants to get some matches with me come over brandons(redfox) crib. its in the same neighborhood so all u gotta do is walk there he's housing along with evan thats where ill be. i wont be at evans crib.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hey! I was wondering who wanted to house a cute girl and her band of champions... including appearances by BossMagnet! HungryBox! Colbol! QueenDVS! Woah!
Ya know, I had all intent on going up and staying with FMM or PB&J for that weekend.

I might have to change my mind if you're coming.

: )

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely confirmed to go to this thanks to Toasty! I love him to death! Who wants to money match lol?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
shawty wanna thug

we need housing

if toasty is offering

we should take it

he's just so toasty

and i love him

he's like a darker skinned version of polmex
awww <3<3<3...and...yay? I don't know Polmex personally
I need a team member, but I'm so unknown...

It's sad ._.
aww d0000d someone take a chance and team with this guy! Pretty solid! :)
I'm definitely confirmed to go to this thanks to Toasty! I love him to death! Who wants to money match lol?
yayuhhhhz

who else from NY is coming to this?

What is DML? >_>

@ Bossmagnet: awww...was looking forward to housing Florida...plus you advertised yourself as being cute...so that's beyond a plus XD

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So looks like I'm 95% going to this now!!!

Just need to figure out who I'm teaming with...

Dennis (Rockcrock): I'm down to team, if that's what you were implying...but I didn't know you had any interest in going/had a ride???

If you can call me or just PM me, since I have like 4 classes today it'd be great!!!

Thanks buddy!!!

:)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
WTB peach that can beat my sheik...

besides doll

actually forget this post

i just wanna melee

Top Bottom