• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
OMG TOPE AND CYRAIN GO TO RALEIGH!...and get on top of Yay's car if there isn't any room >_>
I'm not going to be in Raleigh... I'm going to school at UNC Pembroke, which is 2 hours South of Raleigh. Tope and Cyrain should just got to Rocky Mount and ride with LoZR and any other YGo that goes.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Woo! SLink and me are confirmed for this. We are also bringing at least one full set up.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Darn...now I need a teammate since Dogy failed and forgot he's teaming with Alpha! FUDGE YOU GUYS!!! LOL

Anybody wanna team with an awesome Mario for this? =]

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Handorin, we will be there. ^___^

Fizz, I know you're down. Nite, Zero, you guys still down? We haven't been on a Run7 roadtrip in a while.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Brian and I still gotta' talk to our boss about seeing if we can have Monday off, but I know I'm still going regardless.

SLINKY, GET YOUR *** OVER HERE.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
It kinda just occurred to me that mid-south/DML doesn't have housing as far as I know. Any GA peoples have room for... I guess 5 of us? Maybe more?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I have a good chance of having space...but we'll see. Priority goes to my Virginia bros if they can make it down, plus: I'm kind of hijacking my cousin's house since he'll be out of town so please I can only offer housing if you guys are clean and not-bat-****-crazy people =D

but I ain't worried about ya...so I'll let you know very soon if I have housing available or not

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Anybody wanna team with an awesome Mario for this? =][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Quoted for the fact it makes me want to stop playing the tiers and play more Mario.

Hando-We will be there.

IHSB-I think Run7 is getting a hotel. That was the plan last time we talked.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I heard this was a fun event. I'm probably gonna take the ride with L0zR. See what all the fuss is about.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Run7 guys, are you still down to get a hotel? If so, we need to make some plans. Nite, wanna hang tomorrow at Bear's and get some practice in? If so, I can pick you up after work. We can talk more about our plans for the trip and stuffs.

And I know I will be entering teams as well but dont know who I will be teaming with.

@Fizz: We cant be team "Long Hair Dont Care" anymore. ;___; We would just be "Hair Dont Care." HAHAHA

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm contemplating driving all the way there for atleast the teams part and have to bail on singles sunday.

Nite

Smash Champion
Let's do it, Ali. Sleepy said you was better than him or something, so even though I wanted to sit on his lap during pools, guess we have to take this tournament.

Sorry Derek and Eikel. <3

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
If there is anyone in the Charlotte area going to this that could give me a ride to Tipped off I can compensate you with gas money. And if anyone is at least decent at either brawl or melee and you want to team hit me up. I have good credentials. thanks guys

Nite

Smash Champion
this is gonna be like tipped off 4

except i'll do better in singles
So you mean you'll get 2nd again, but there will be more entrants so technically, you did better? <3 Don't hurt me.

Enver- Haven't met you yet...but friendlies!

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha. curiousenver is curious

I know what you mean. **** non-legit players making me think I can do things that I really can't. I think I'm pretty decent vs. Ness, so I'll try and help haha. Which isn't saying much because Ness is awful. xD

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey kid, wanna team ? PP can vouch for me. I'm pretty **** good. And I usually have surprising chemistry with almost anyone I team with. I main Falco and Ganon.
Sure man. Let's go for it. We'll team. ^_^ Same goes for me as well when it comes to bein' a Mario main. =P

EDIT: 600th post? Awesome win...

Top Bottom