• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I don't want to disappoint NES n00b, OR my ex-training partner Lord Karn lol...

but my options are limited :<

Edit: Alex let me know about the ride situation, I might be able to swing by Chapel Hill around this time but I really don't know at this point.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Wait... didn't me and yay call commentary? oh well, we can share with DJN.
N**** actin like him and some other Carolina f.uck can just roll in on GA's territory [+ the DJN import]...like I said at HERB2, MikeG was restricting me from commentating just so I could jump in on TO5 commentary. I might not be the most consistent, but I've got a secret weapon XD

but either way, you can call it all you want...but this ain't shot-gun, son.

<3 you Lucas ^_^

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Mario Dittos, DJ Nintendo? Gotta have em'...

Toasty! You should come to Columbus and smash with us sometime before the tourney starts. Ness dittos would be nice as well.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty! You should come to Columbus and smash with us sometime before the tourney starts. Ness dittos would be nice as well.
ooooh that sounds pretty tempting actually @_@

Hmmm...perhaps the weekend after this? I'll have to see what's going on at my store. I'll try to remember to keep you posted? hahah

how far are you from Buford? [I live about 10 minutes from Full Metal, if that helps]

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
how far are you from Buford? [I live about 10 minutes from Full Metal, if that helps]
Hmm...I'll say about a good hour and 30mins. or so away. But hey, it'll be worth it man. We've been smashing this whole time nonstop. Some of you other peeps in GA should visit Columbus as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might be able to get you Cyrain. Once I get into college and talk to a bro of mine there I can get NC's rides(and yours probably) figured out.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Mmkay. I mean we might already have a ride, but if that falls through, we MIGHT have a car that could get us an hour or two into NC, but we cant go too far. Our odds of making it are looking slim lulz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
An hour or two? Doubt you can get to me then (I'll be in Winston-Salem).

LoZR might have room in his. I'll check with him. I dunno if you guys are on the way or not though.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mmkay. I mean we might already have a ride, but if that falls through, we MIGHT have a car that could get us an hour or two into NC, but we cant go too far. Our odds of making it are looking slim lulz
Omg noooooooooo.

East coast is required for maximum amazing.

edit: I still need to get picked up from Atlanta airport. Can anybody help?

Zone

Smash Champion
I probably sadly cannot make this anymore. Although I'm off sat-sunday. I got work monday morning 4:00a.m. I tried to get it off so I could sleep in and drive back that day. But alas someone already had that day off.

Top Bottom