• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Eggz

Smash Hero
Me and brdy are showing up at Atlanta airport 10:40AM the day of the tournament. This is the only possible flight we can afford. Can we get rides from the airport/have the tournament slightly delayed if neccesary? >_>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
once again, if pb&j's kindness cannot extend any further due to lack of space or poor timing, I will go very far out of my way to pick *****s up

Handorin

Smash Hero
once again, if pb&j's kindness cannot extend any further due to lack of space or poor timing, I will go very far out of my way to pick *****s up
Can you come pick us up in TN?

please?

Tom is here.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
ummmmm wat?
Alright alpha you know me so you already should expect it to not mean anything, yet you still ask :ohwell:. So I pose the question to you, ummm wat?

ps It was suppose to say d a m what but I thought I wouldn't show on the boards, plus I just didn't want to use a curse word at the time. Geez I hate explaining myself, guys use some imagination for once.:urg: (lol even if you don't understand)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Taylor and I have been kicking around the idea of carpooling to this. Once I get back to new orleans I'll be able to plan that out more fully. We'll probably bring a few other louisiana guys along. Who knows, maybe we can convince lee to stop playing brawl long enough to come out for this too.

Also, smash thirst is too pro.

Top Bottom