• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Im going to unleash hell in my pants if I still get to go to this tourney.

LIKE LITERALLY, the devil is going to be dancing on my pups, and im going to be supplying the fire and the free booze while simultaneously falcon punching every mudkip that dares enter as well as showing my moves with explict detail....expect seaking..he can get in my pants;)

p.s: AT THE SAME TIME, I'll crank that soulja boy about five times for no freaking reason. This is how pumped I am.

brdy_

Smash Lord
If Eggz and I don't somehow manifest another 100 dollars we're not going to be able to afford our tickets. I'm paying for almost the entirety of both of our tickets and it's not looking good. Also, if anyone wants Eggz and I to go badly enough, they can let me borrow 100 dollars until January 25th (tickets are around 400 ea. dollars from Seattle).

I may end up buying Eggz a ticket and he can pay me back, but I'd really really really like to go!!!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If Eggz and I don't somehow manifest another 100 dollars we're not going to be able to afford our tickets. I'm paying for almost the entirety of both of our tickets and it's not looking good. Also, if anyone wants Eggz and I to go long enough, they can let me borrow 100 dollars until January 25th (tickets are around 400 ea. dollars from Seattle).

I may end up buying Eggz a ticket and he can pay me back, but I'd really really really like to go!!!

Is it possible for you guys to get TO Georgia? I can see if I have some extra money.

Despite the whole "trickzilla" episode (no, I don't really hold it against you...but I won't house you again if your company pulls that shiz) and my own inane situation, I owe Eggz a lot for pretty much chaperoning my fat-*** across GA.

Plus he is kinda cool.

Smooth Criminal

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Im going to unleash hell in my pants if I still get to go to this tourney.

LIKE LITERALLY, the devil is going to be dancing on my pups, and im going to be supplying the fire and the free booze while simultaneously falcon punching every mudkip that dares enter as well as showing my moves with explict detail....expect seaking..he can get in my pants;)

p.s: AT THE SAME TIME, I'll crank that soulja boy about five times for no freaking reason. This is how pumped I am.
If you try and Superman anybody at this ****ing tourney, I will sic Nica on your ***.

lol

Smooth Criminal
God dammit, dont tell him that. It only engourages him. The only way to stop him is to push him off a cliff, or make the Eternal Dragon from DBZ try and kill him. Trust me, ive done the research. And I jizzed in my pants.

Eggz

Smash Hero

Is it possible for you guys to get TO Georgia? I can see if I have some extra money.

Despite the whole "trickzilla" episode (no, I don't really hold it against you...but I won't house you again if your company pulls that shiz) and my own inane situation, I owe Eggz a lot for pretty much chaperoning my fat-*** across GA.

Plus he is kinda cool.

Smooth Criminal
awww the days of trickzilla. You should somehow see if you can wire us 100$ or if you can give a friend 100$ cash and they can wire it for you. We realllly need it X_x

-Chad-

Slackerator
Uhm could be late

But unless IHSB has already asked for housing I don't think any of the people of us coming has..

So...Yeah...housing prz?

Btw we have like 10 people our area going.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
God dammit, dont tell him that. It only engourages him. The only way to stop him is to push him off a cliff, or make the Eternal Dragon from DBZ try and kill him. Trust me, ive done the research. And I jizzed in my pants.
NO I DEMAND THE ENCOURAGEMENT! I've done the research on myself dude, trust me. It's going to take 23 hurricane killers, 57 racist black guy's that have one bulging eye, a pack of rice krispes, and a copy of Soul Plane 2 to stop me from supermaning people at this tourney! And trust me, Smooth Criminal you will be the first victim!

brdy_

Smash Lord
Can anyone get me from the ATL airport at like 8am Saturday and give me a ride to the venue? I think Eggz and I are gonna fly separately to save money and time lol

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
We'll need to get a bunch of these matches recorded, especially if chops, m2k, darkrain, and eggz are coming. This thing is gonna be huge.

Edit - Oh, and Captain Sa10. But we dont record him playing. We record everything else.

Top Bottom