• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Taylor and I have been kicking around the idea of carpooling to this. Once I get back to new orleans I'll be able to plan that out more fully. We'll probably bring a few other louisiana guys along. Who knows, maybe we can convince lee to stop playing brawl long enough to come out for this too.
MAKE LEE STOP BARWLING PLZ
kthx

j00t

Smash Champion
God, I can't wait for this thing.

n00b, I'm doing Falcon dittos with you.

Anyone here play GnW? :p

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Alright alpha you know me so you already should expect it to not mean anything, yet you still ask :ohwell:. So I pose the question to you, ummm wat?

ps It was suppose to say d a m what but I thought I wouldn't show on the boards, plus I just didn't want to use a curse word at the time. Geez I hate explaining myself, guys use some imagination for once.:urg: (lol even if you don't understand)
I actually understand that post
now im really confused:dizzy:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm not coming anymore, sorry guys. I'm not coming because Jman can't go and because if I spend all the money to go & stuff, I won't be able to buy my PS3 that I've been wanting for mad long.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Taylor and I have been kicking around the idea of carpooling to this. Once I get back to new orleans I'll be able to plan that out more fully. We'll probably bring a few other louisiana guys along. Who knows, maybe we can convince lee to stop playing brawl long enough to come out for this too.

Also, smash thirst is too pro.
Whoa, sweet. More LA people. Hey, you guys definitely have to play me and Captain Sa10 at this thing, we've been waiting to see how we stack up with some of you.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm not coming anymore, sorry guys. I'm not coming because Jman can't go and because if I spend all the money to go & stuff, I won't be able to buy my PS3 that I've been wanting for mad long.
smash tournament > PS3

John Boy's.
you guys just don't get how good that place is.
better than a ps3

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I could care less how good the place is. The PS3 could have waited but my main reason for not going is because Jman can't go. He was my partner for this. I'm not gonna go to a big tournament mad far away and team with a random and whatnot. So because of this happening, I'm gonna use the money for a PS3.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Whoa, sweet. More LA people. Hey, you guys definitely have to play me and Captain Sa10 at this thing, we've been waiting to see how we stack up with some of you.
Totally down to play you in georgia if we make it, but since mandeville is only about 45 minutes away from NO why don't you just come down here sometime and play us without needing a 23947324 mile roadtrip?

Hell, we usually play at dibbz, a lan cafe in metarie that's only about 5-10 min from the causeway. Not a long trip for you. PM me some contact infos or post in the louisiana thread in atlantic south. Even better, do both.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Totally down to play you in georgia if we make it, but since mandeville is only about 45 minutes away from NO why don't you just come down here sometime and play us without needing a 23947324 mile roadtrip?

Hell, we usually play at dibbz, a lan cafe in metarie that's only about 5-10 min from the causeway. Not a long trip for you. PM me some contact infos or post in the louisiana thread in atlantic south. Even better, do both.
;_;

You're still coming...

Right?

Smooth Criminal

Pritch

Smash Lord
;_;

You're still coming...

Right?

Smooth Criminal
I'd like to, I'm expecting to, but no actual plans have been made beyond me, taylor, and freddy (setsuma) talking outside the laser tag tourney a month and a half ago about how we'd like to go.

I assume they're still interested, and I'm willing to drive if I can get enough people to make it financially sane, so I think we're going. I just need to get up with taylor. I'll probably call him tomorrow or somthing.

*EDIT* Who knows, we might even try to coordinate somthing with these mandeville people. Mandeville people, what say you?

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to, I'm expecting to, but no actual plans have been made beyond me, taylor, and freddy (setsuma) talking outside the laser tag tourney a month and a half ago about how we'd like to go.

I assume they're still interested, and I'm willing to drive if I can get enough people to make it financially sane, so I think we're going. I just need to get up with taylor. I'll probably call him tomorrow or somthing.

*EDIT* Who knows, we might even try to coordinate somthing with these mandeville people. Mandeville people, what say you?
Well, I would like to, but ive already finalized plans with my teammate and my dad, who is driving us since my truck is a piece of **** and you have to be 25 to rent a car. Plus we've booked a hotel for 3 people, and I dont want to go back on that.

Also, I wasnt saying that this oos tournament was necessary to play you guys, just that its the first opportunity to do so. But ill definately hit you guys up sometime soon about playing in Metarie. Im always over there cause of girlfriend and whatnot, and I think I know where dibbz is.

Top Bottom