• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
wanna mm my sheik your ganon
and i'll ganon ditto you as well?

You could just give him the money you would ask of these money matches... but then we might miss the plethora of stomps we love to see so much from chaddd.

PB&J

Smash Hero
ken on survivor is just to funny to me..it would be funny if he won..wow..what is the world coming to..ken on survivor....lol

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
As of this tournament weren't epic enough, here is the current car schedule for Florida:

HindenMooney: (Mooney's Car)

C@sh Mooney
Colbol
Dop

The Batmobile (Zoromobile):

1. Hungrybox
2. Zoro
3. Uuaa
4. DASHIZWIZ (YES HE IS COMING)
5. $MASHMAC!!!!!!! (OMG!!!!! DOC RAPAGE!!!!)

:chuckle:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'm not guaranteeing anything as far as our attendance to this. I'm not going to a 1 day tournament OOS it's personally not worth it to me considering my budget.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm not guaranteeing anything as far as our attendance to this. I'm not going to a 1 day tournament OOS it's personally not worth it to me considering my budget.
Yeah, I have to agree with Mac. These tournaments and traveling just to get 4 stocked by Shiz isn't worth it. :laugh: Too costly nowadays.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Noooooo. This can't be the old last minute bail.

I recall this happening at almost every tournament we do.

:(

PB&J

Smash Hero
just come barry it will be worth it..and mike g said he''l team with u..so u have a chance to team with the great mike gizzle and u get to see the greaT PB&JIZZLE

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I want moar Florida.

Those guys are 3-good.

Oh yeah, H-box: I just saw where you posted asking when you'd played me- we played in crews and pools at FAST1. I won our match in crews, but you double 2 stocked me in pools.

X_x

Friendlies, please?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You could just give him the money you would ask of these money matches... but then we might miss the plethora of stomps we love to see so much from chaddd.
and you are?

btw pb&j i wanna crash by your crib not that i need a place to stay but you know i wanna warm up b4 the big event

Oh yeah, H-box: I just saw where you posted asking when you'd played me- we played in crews and pools at FAST1. I won our match in crews, but you double 2 stocked me in pools.
omg you too losing to jigs is not cool h box im playing fox because of you

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I have 0 mm with OoS lpayers right now. Lets fix that.
Hungrybox,shiz,uuaa someone?

Also SleepySexy: 1 Medium Wavedashingi is my anti brawl tshirt please. I can pay you whenever I see you.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't see my name on the list, so I guess I have to post.

So yeah. I'm gonna be there. I think it'll be quite the fun experience indeed

Top Bottom