• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Kyd's gonna try to attend, and ubkess DogySamich needs housing I'll be fine.
Talking in the third person: not cool.

Jack, I've thought it over.... if you really think that abortion is best for us, I'll do it, even if it makes me a murderer ;-;
An abortion WOULD have been the best answer for you guys, but unfortunately you already let the baby grow up into a long haired, asian, pot smoking adult.

It's also not racist that you named hijm Charlie.

Sorta.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Um its fuccing ********?
Bam. Right there.

That.

See. chaddd thinks it's ******** because chaddd knows that chaddd is really talking about himself, which makes him a super douche because I could have save time, effort, as well as this conversation by replacing my obvious attempt to name drop for myself with the word 'I'.

Simple.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Bam. Right there.

That.

See. chaddd thinks it's ******** because chaddd knows that chaddd is really talking about himself, which makes him a super douche because I could have save time, effort, as well as this conversation by replacing my obvious attempt to name drop for myself with the word 'I'.

Simple.
you respond to chaddd. You say that you agree with his comment. You also mention something about the second person.

2nd person muthafukkas

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
2nd person shooter.

You can only see yourself from other people's point of view.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I need a controller for this tourney *i sound like M2K lol* my old one is dying.
Anybody has one they be willing to sell me that is in good condition?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I need a controller for this tourney *i sound like M2K lol* my old one is dying.
Anybody has one they be willing to sell me that is in good condition?
I've got one that's relatively new and in decent condition. I can bring it and if you like it you could buy it. Personally I prefer my old messed up controllers. It takes a very long time to make a proper Fox controller.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Whats wrong with gay jokes?
Sleepy gets around in the GA smash community, :| so its not exactly a joke...
See Iori, the GA smash community is extremely close. We all love each other, (more times than some others). :]
Lets take some classic examples:
Marsfool: Is Everlastingyay in disguise.
SleepyK: MAJOR *****.
Full Metal: Everyone knows this guy. ;)
Alpha: How could you not notice his massive ***** that stretches across states(according to IHSB).

chaddd

Smash Lord
I AM sick and tired of seeing ******** posts in the third person.

Like chaddd and marsfool say: its reserved for ******* and "Metal Gear ********"
This post is pure unadulterated pwnage.

Top Bottom