• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Jack, I've thought it over.... if you really think that abortion is best for us, I'll do it, even if it makes me a murderer ;-;

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Well I'm pretty sure this tourney just might take a while. But hey...We can always fill some fun times by taking a break with our favorite you know....what? A Nintendo DS...

So, for whoever brings their Nintendo DS to this tourney...

Who's up for some epic MARIO PARTY DS???!!!!?!?!?!? :laugh:

*This game is actually fun as ****...And ya don't need the game.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Well I'm pretty sure this tourney just might take a while. But hey...We can always fill some fun times by taking a break with our favorite you know....what? A Nintendo DS...

So, for whoever brings their Nintendo DS to this tourney...

Who's up for some epic MARIO PARTY DS???!!!!?!?!?!? :laugh:

*This game is actually fun as ****...And ya don't need the game.
I would bring my ds but i sold it F*** if i know you were gonna do this i would have kept it

batman and the Joker, teaming?

Gotham is f*cked:psycho:
OMFG WE ARE GONNA GET Fd IN THE A big time whats next FRIGGINN GOKU and Omega Shinra teamin up

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Jack, Chad, check your PMs. I need to know if nes n00b and I can ride with you guys to this tourney.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I demand endless Marth dittos at this from everyone
Here's looking at you, FullFrontal.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
mars got i hate you i said hey mars lets team at the greatest melee tourney but no you hate teams but now its all like o i want teams man die mofo die
me and flaming roy team name will be horny black men unite or maybe papi chulos decisions decisions

too bad im not teaming with dp til the next tourney otherwise that team would have been named the nest green mario and xif xD

Top Bottom