• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I play the announcer from Evo 2k7 Marvel Finals.

auto win

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
i play Kusanagi Kyo. you're in trouble, son :chuckle:
Don't know what SNK games yall are ranting on about. But if it's KOFXI, I play low tiers.
If it's NGBC, I play low tiers and Moriya.
If it's KOF98, I play low tiers
If it's KOF2K2, I play low tiers
If it's CvS2, I play low tiers and Cammy (She's capcom, but I luv hur)

C......

Smash Apprentice
Don't know what SNK games yall are ranting on about. But if it's KOFXI, I play low tiers.
If it's NGBC, I play low tiers and Moriya.
If it's KOF98, I play low tiers
If it's KOF2K2, I play low tiers
If it's CvS2, I play low tiers and Cammy (She's capcom, but I luv hur)
wat are low tiers?

I Play Jiggs
i play link and DK is my secondary

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i play megaman
oh btw looks like flaming roy is broke again god dang it so i need a new teammate mars if you still down lets go or hey lamugi i see you if you wana team let me now bruh?

chaddd

Smash Lord
wat are low tiers?
If anyone answers this question they are a moron.

By the way, tiers in a Street Figher/ KOF game are not at all the same as tiers in Smash. At all. Tiers are actually near meaningless in a majority of those fighters. Case and point? Midwest winning Third Strike tournaments with Necro. Yeah, it happened. So did the Wolverine/Wolverine/Sentinel team in Marvel 2. Oh, and some guy won Midwest Championships back in the day running Zangief point in Marvel 2, as well.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just got to Level 10 of Battletoads. Get at me.

(In other news, my chance of attendance has dropped a fair deal. Still not a definite either way, though.)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
so its like pichu winning tournaments?
no its like sean(in 3rd strike) winning at evo
and kirby winning at evo. differnce kirby(melee) will more than likely not even make it out of pools in comparion to sean who with a lil work can possibly win at evo. still unlikely though.
hell i should main ness now

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
hahahahaha, sillyness, actually, when i graduate, which will happen in about 3 years, im gonna make tons of money and im gonna try to make it to every good tourney

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
So, I figure I'm gonna be bored all day tomorrow, which is Labor Day. Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone is in the Lawrenceville area, wanna Smash? Brawl and Melee players are welcome. Let me know, I'll check back in the morning and see if there's enough people to chill. I have my 60 inch setup, and we can get another setup going with one of my monitors or if someone brings a TV. Actually, we could get a little mini smash fest going on. So, just let me know. This is JFlo for all the people from GPC that know me.

Jx31

Smash Ace
So, I figure I'm gonna be bored all day tomorrow, which is Labor Day. Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone is in the Lawrenceville area, wanna Smash? Brawl and Melee players are welcome. Let me know, I'll check back in the morning and see if there's enough people to chill. I have my 60 inch setup, and we can get another setup going with one of my monitors or if someone brings a TV. Actually, we could get a little mini smash fest going on. So, just let me know. This is JFlo for all the people from GPC that know me.
Why did I have to move away? :(

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
If anyone answers this question they are a moron.

By the way, tiers in a Street Figher/ KOF game are not at all the same as tiers in Smash. At all. Tiers are actually near meaningless in a majority of those fighters. Case and point? Midwest winning Third Strike tournaments with Necro. Yeah, it happened. So did the Wolverine/Wolverine/Sentinel team in Marvel 2. Oh, and some guy won Midwest Championships back in the day running Zangief point in Marvel 2, as well.
sounds like the midwest just sux at video games amiright smashboards

i'm lonely =(

Umby

Smash Master
I am playing Smash Bros today because it is my birthday, but I already am playing smash bros somewhere with people this evening. Though if someone says something, I say we go raid GT early this afternoon to play Smash Bros with Elliot and Tong and XiF and Jeff.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
lets smash bros somebody

IF you wanna come over here, you're welcome to. I live about 10 minutes away from B-Down... so yea, Lawrenceville. 2 minutes down the street from GPC Lawrenceville.

Top Bottom