• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I am still coming to this event as well, fyi. Must play Melee with the box. And I have to watch Shiz.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
If anyone answers this question they are a moron.

By the way, tiers in a Street Figher/ KOF game are not at all the same as tiers in Smash. At all. Tiers are actually near meaningless in a majority of those fighters.
I think You, Marty, Myself, and quite a few others on the boards that have played other games have been trying to establish that. Only problem is smashboards is full of people that are allergic to listening ;D

Laijin

Smash Hero
I think You, Marty, Myself, and quite a few others on the boards that have played other games have been trying to establish that. Only problem is smashboards is full of people that are allergic to listening ;D
tiers are usually based on tournament placings.
-intelligent nod-
I just wish every game took the approach Fate/Unlimited Codes did and just make everyone broke tier. Awesome balance.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I think this thread has challenged me to go as far with Pichu as I can in this tourney......... or not.

Edit: In Colorado, the best players there are a Link player and a Luigi player!!!! Evo midwest had the first Fei Long in Grand Finals. I think the only thing I have truly learned is that the midwest are never good indicators of tiers......

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
tiers are usually based on tournament placings. teams all the time.
-intelligent nod-
I just wish every game took the approach Fate/Unlimited Codes did and just make everyone broke tier. Awesome balance.
Oh ok, then based off tournament placings in GA the tier list looks like Peach and Ganondorf are the top two characters in the game. Its more to it then cut and paste which makes atier list. Marvels tier list took YEARS to come up with and unless youre talking about cable, storm, sentinel, and magneto the other characters are still VERY BROKEN. You have to consider the players, not the characters, Magneto doesnt **** up, I do. Prime example: Clockw0rk, he shi*s all over MSP and Santhrax teams all the time.

Another Example: Luigi Ka Master.
Another Example: Nemo (Guilty gear player who played Faust for god knows how long)
Another Example: RX, I dare you to tell me his Urien is trash.

**** the tier lists. Do good stuff, don't get hit.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
more equal like having another horizontal line above the two already existing horizontal lines stacked on each other with minimal space in between

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
-falls outta chair laughing hysterically-
f/uc is going to be epic if it hits shores.

"This is my broke tier, can you beat it with your broke tier? GO!"

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I wanna play everyone.

And because this is a one day event but I'm spending two nights in GA, can GA, FL, and the OOS have a big *** party afterwards before we go home the following morning?

Like Dennys or IHOP or some ****?

Full Metal I believe we are staying with you, what was your address again?

FL ROSTER:

Hungrybox
Zoro
Cash Mooney
Uuaa
Dop
QDVS
Colbol

Maybes:
Lamugi
Marin/Legion?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks at vts*

ToS2's only saving grace will be if they're smart enough to put free run in it this time.

ToS is still overrated to all ends of the earth. >.>

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
**** shiz can't come now, but QDVS and Dop should be coming.
****it, I wanted to get MY BEAT DOWN LOW
But I want Marth dittos with Andy!!!:colorful:

I wanna play everyone.

And because this is a one day event but I'm spending two nights in GA, can GA, FL, and the OOS have a big *** party afterwards before we go home the following morning?

Like Dennys or IHOP or some ****?

Full Metal I believe we are staying with you, what was your address again?

FL ROSTER:

Hungrybox
Zoro
Cash Mooney
Uuaa
Dop
QDVS
Colbol

Maybes:
Lamugi
Marin/Legion?
345 Winding Rose Lane
Suwanee, GA 30024

And yes, we tend to always do a big get-together after bigger tournaments.
=D

so chances of me coming are good woot woot, i need a place to stay possible 2-4 people coming with me i need to know if their is a place we can crash?
You can likely crash with me, it may be crowded though- ask PB+J if you want a different place to house.

Big note: people can only stay at my house for the nights of the 12th and 13th, if you need to stay longer you'll have to talk to PB+J!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I rub me some AnDVS

Also, nes n00b, i think we're looong overdue on link ditters.

Top Bottom