• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
I prefer Mr. Mosquito. It sounds like a James Bond villain.
"Do you expect me to beg, Mr. Mosquito?"
"No, I expect you to di-er, Smash."

Anyways. I'm going. Oh, and I'm generally considered female in some circles! Therefore I am qualified to judge the SexyMM between Dojo and CY! .... And the winner is...... Santi!
Huh? *double checks winning results* Yup, no mistake. Santi won. He used the Fogo magic.

Also, hey King Mosquito I can bring two crappy TV. Want me to? Also....... Can I bring Metaknight to the tournament...?

Edit: Oh, right! The whole point of me posting. What are these elusive "$5 side tournaments?" pray tell?

K1T3

Smash Lord
**** PHANTOM, you got owned! xD

Anyways, I think I should be able to sneak out a gamecube if it's necessary unless more than enough gamecubes are being provided.
More cubes and TVs are always needed for melee =)

I'll try and bring my Brawl + as well.(provided I'm there of course) With my code set this shiz is way too good and could easily be the game everyone was looking foward too when brawl was announced.

Seriously everyone and their mom needs too try this, this game is amazing.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Oh, and I'm generally considered female in some circles! Therefore I am qualified to judge the SexyMM between Dojo and CY! .... And the winner is...... Santi!
Huh? *double checks winning results* Yup, no mistake. Santi won. He used the Fogo magic.

Wtf is this. Well either way, Santi being part of Broken Arrow, and in term my other half qualifies me for half of that winning. Therefore, I'm already winning. :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Santiiiiiiii

8Angel8
Melee1
Infinity
Locke
DMG
Sudai
Lee
Cyphus
Ran Iji
Espy
Suspect
And there all showing up around midnite

*winks* :D

K1T3

Smash Lord
Santiiiiiiii

8Angel8
Melee1
Infinity
Locke
DMG
Sudai
Lee
Cyphus
Ran Iji
Espy
Suspect
And there all showing up around midnite

*winks* :D
Any chance I can get in on this?
I'm willing to melee and bring my brawl + which is the most amazing thing in existence that everyong should try! And maybe a TV too if needed?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Umm let me make sure I have all the info on the list and traveling stuff. Theres a chance that alot of extra people do come (im expecting 10ish tonight without San Angelo but it could easily go to 20). Not trying to sound like a jerk and telling you that simply cant come, but im still a high skooler with parents the last thing I need is all of san antonio at my house as well. Simply dont have enough room. Already said yes to Puffball(whos bringing 4 random ppl) and Suspect.

Edit: Just saw your call lol

Get back at me me in a couple hours. Nothings even happening til around midnight

Dojo

Smash Champion
IF, and thats a big IF, Santi can pull off some miracle and get off early (around 9ish) we may attempt heading up there tonight if that's cool with you. ;)

More than likely not, but who knows.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am not gonna be at your house Nike20, I am riding with Dallas Phat.

However, I am glad that you are housing all of those people. Props :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
No, don't feel bad if you're not on the list, I just haven't been updating it for a while actually. Over the past week, people are telling yes they can, no they can't, wait yes they can again, plus 100 is a pretty cool number and I hope to have that many people over the next two days.

MY PHONE # IN CASE YOU REALLY NEED IT

210 723 5386

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
nah it's cool i figured as much :p

hype

or something

**** i have to work tonight then go straight to san antonio AGAIN

either way i'm pretty ****in excited for this

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I have my phone for if anyone gets lost, also you should let me know when to expect and how many are coming.

Peace.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Hey guys the RGV got a hotel room in SA, so if yall need some "Housing" come by and lets a get a win win situation here, we will split the cost of the room between crews and make it really cheap on all of us
956-463-7383
if your interested

Were going to be playing Brawl and TvC and we need a melee copy. Lets get some games in

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, it seems part of Houston won't go, mainly my group, lol. Beaumont is still going and they will have Razer. Have fun, guys. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Everyone, have a safe trip, please avoid Bandera and 410, check the first post for directions and call me if you need me:

210 723 5386

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
:o Nametags?

Totally worth the $5 entrance fee.

I'm just glad I only live 17 minutes away. I should be there right around noon, give or take 5 minutes, depending when my parents get back.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
This sucks. I so wanted to go.... But I can't. Because mother nature hates my gender.
*looks at brother and kicks him* You look my Y chromosome you *******!

I'll catch the next FS.
**** it.
Everyone that does go, have fun. I'll see ya'll next time.
*crawls away to die*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom