• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1T3

Smash Lord
I hate anything that involves Peach's voice ever since Melee's "Ooohhhh~ Did I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?" It's even worse in Brawl. -0-
I loved doing that sooo much in melee =)
It was best with team double peach and you both use that victory pose.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I'm turning in for the night and likely will see 4 more pages of messages when I get back.

Don't stay up if you're looking for a response, because I won't be posting until morning.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I loved doing that sooo much in melee =)
It was best with team double peach and you both use that victory pose.
SAH-WEET!!!
I love Peach's voice too.

So I'm turning in for the night and likely will see 4 more pages of messages when I get back.

Don't stay up if you're looking for a response, because I won't be posting until morning.
Yeah. SA and FS5 threads are gonna explode starting Friday night. I'm getting so **** excited.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lawl, lawl, lawl, tournys, lawl, <3, lawl. Oh btw LEPRECHAUN!!!!! If you do show up for dis we HAVE to get pictures like we did last time omfg that was sooo fun seriously bro!!!!! **Much love <3

Arc

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lawl, lawl, lawl, tournys, lawl, <3, lawl. Oh btw LEPRECHAUN!!!!! If you do show up for dis we HAVE to get pictures like we did last time omfg that was sooo fun seriously bro!!!!! **Much love <3

Arc
What no love for me ARC? I thought we had something going :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was shafted out of a ride, so i won't be attending now :(
There's really no one else in Dallas that can give you a ride?
That really blows. Shame you can't come.

Unless...

Not even in the trunk? [/sarcasm]

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, I wish there was some way to play the rimshot sound effect.

Besides... you don't know true magic till you've chilled with Fogo... even if only for the whopping 30 seconds that I did.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol, I wish there was some way to play the rimshot sound effect.

Besides... you don't know true magic till you've chilled with Fogo... even if only for the whopping 30 seconds that I did.
I was in the same room with Fogo for about 3 minutes, but never realized it.
But even then, I don't know who Fogo is... :(

And it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit longer before meeting this magic-man of yours.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Only Kite...
<3
You know you love the melee peach =)
You need to try my brawl+!!! This shiz is amazing!
MK seems broke though =/

SAH-WEET!!!
I love Peach's voice too.
Too bad they nerfed it in brawl =(
Except the sing, the sing is too good =)

You better get top 5 at this! We're all expecting big things! And don't lose to any MKs at all =) You can do it!
You also really need to try my brawl+!!

PS: I'm eating a lot of spaghetti and it's really good!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol... Fogo is awesome... it was my first tournament ever and he was giving me pointers on how to face the Dallas people XDDDD

It's been too long though, man... you gotta start killing some people to take their car spots or something. I think UTD Zac may still have space.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1. You better get top 5 at this!
2. We're all expecting big things!
3. And don't lose to any MKs at all =)
4. You can do it!
5. You also really need to try my brawl+!!

6. PS: I'm eating a lot of spaghetti and it's really good!
1: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Oh wait, you're srs?

2: I'm just hoping to get top 20 at the moment. That's gonna be tough enough as is for me... 0_o;

3: If I play Dojo/Infinity, my arse is done for, you know that just as well as anyone.

4: Sonic's the name, speed's my game!!

5: 'Kay

6: You sonuffa*****, Spaghetti is my favorite food... ;_;

-----

But in all seriousness, I really just hope to nab somewhere in the top 20 for this thing. I'm nervous enough just knowing that people along the likes of Fliphop are going, not to mention that there's gonna be a few Warios/MKs/Olimars/ICs/Luigis/Snakes/GaWs/Dededes waiting to rip Sonic a new one...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lol... Fogo is awesome... it was my first tournament ever and he was giving me pointers on how to face the Dallas people XDDDD

It's been too long though, man... you gotta start killing some people to take their car spots or something. I think UTD Zac may still have space.
His car stole my spot :(

I was in the same room with Fogo for about 3 minutes, but never realized it.
But even then, I don't know who Fogo is... :(

And it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit longer before meeting this magic-man of yours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOMZ868V78I

lmfao this random hatred is too good XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ah, I remember who you are specifically now, the video clenched it. I remember seeing you play at the D-Pad in New Braunfels.
The vid itself was way too good.

Nice D3 btw (saw a random match from October, lol). I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you **** twice as hard, if not more now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
:(

KM feels sad that people's rides are bailing on them mere hours before the tournament.

KM wants the Fogo magic too.

My heart goes out to thee, yee who lacks a ride.

KM is also sticking to his decision on teams prices (if you don't know.... you'll see.)

Now KM will be out donating plasma, because despite all the amazing hard work I put into these tournaments, I still haven't found a real job.

However if I'm lucky I'll be starting at Peter Piper's Pizza (yes, the one just down the street from Gamelot).

KM will be back to check on things in the afternoon.

King out

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Leaving a final housing post:

So far there's 16 I think confirmed and 2-6 unconfirmed. I really don't mind random show ups for people who haven't talked to me about housing ( my address and # is in my sig) but if you're one of these, don't come before 7PM.

Catch you guys on the flip side yo~

[for siggy.....I think]

CY

Smash Ace
haha i believe i started the forum hate on infinity, it wasn't supposed to get wide spread but his lameless couldn't help it.

btw dojo, i am the sexiest smasher, HANDS DOWN. ;) sexy MM me? we go up to random girls, ask who looks better, first to 10 wins haha

edit: fogo nooooooo :( my favorite dallas smasher next to dphat :( i haven't seen you since ****ing HOBO 11!

Santi

Smash Lord
lololol

Ummm
there mayyyyyy
mayyy
be a girl there from San Angelo.

Mayyyyyy.

Dojo take the sexy MM:)
Or make it a broken arrow sexy MM

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The chicks don't need to be attractive to gauge how hot they find other guys... there just won't be 10 girls... period XD
Wiser words HAVE been said.

This thread is overdue for its monthly awesome.
But lo and behold, thy messiah doth deliver on thy promise of lulz..

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol by monthly you mean monthly tourneys in SA then I agree. Nothing against Tomball, but the city just didn't like us that night.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ATTENTION ANYONE WHO IS DRIVING TO FINAL SMASH 5:

THE LOOP 410/BANDERA EXIT WILL BE CLOSED SO TAKE THIS ROUTE

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM I-10 OR I-35

It seems every time I have a big tournament they close this extremely important exit.

OPTION 1:If you take 410 W take I-10 W to Huenber Rd and make a left at the light. Take it all the way down to where it intersects Bandera Rd and Gamelot will be on your right.

OPTION 2: take Loop 1604 W until you reach the Bandera exit and take a left, heading down until you see Huenber, where you will take a left, and Gamelot will be on the corner with the Church's chicken.

The doors open at NOON, aka 12 pm

If things go correctly I will have everything set up on Friday night so we're not having to scramble things together like the previous tournaments. HOWEVER I will ask Cliff to see if he's willing to have the doors open a little earlier. I will repost if that opens and update accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom