• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I still have room for housing for anyone that needs it but Mapquest my address to see where I am.

I'm uber hyped!!!! Gotz 15+ people at my house so far (not including me and Whasp).

FS5 is in less then 2 days!!!!!!!!!

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, I've officially been car pool owned. The only option I now have is to drive up alone. I really don't even think I care about going to the tournament at this point. I just have a great amount of distaste in my mouth. If I drive up, it's going to be decided tomorrow, since at the moment I don't give a ****.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dude, you were so hyped for this! Don't let a little misfire in plans change that! It's still gonna be kickass. You know how many Falcon and Ganon matches seem to be going on? About a GAJILLION.

-Ran

Smash Master
99.9% positive that I'm not going now. The .1% is reserved for the slim chance that I wake up tomorrow feeling reinvigorated with energy and joy.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's only one person less in the car, it'll still be awesome :( Bring your g/f, have her give you road head and such, will make the drive more enjoyable.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's only one person less in the car, it'll still be awesome :( Bring your g/f, have her give you road head and such, will make the drive more enjoyable.
Sara broke up with me whenever she went home for the holidays.

Effort applied to go to Final smash.
-> Attempted to arrange a car pool for a month.
-> Only had under-aged, non drivers for two weeks that wanted to ride.
-> Ran organizes several get togethers at a local lan center for everyone to prepare.
-> Managed to get Pritch to ride [who can drive! Zomg.]
-> Pritch's car epic failed and the body shop quoted the work would be done too soon. Pritch can no longer come as of 4pm.
-> Ran was then left with only Freddie, who cannot drive, and wants to play Melee. Ran is forced to disband the car pool.
-> Ran tries to get a ride with Sudai. They enjoy comfort, and won't take a fifth person.
-> Ran tried to get a ride with Chadly. They are going to a relative before the tournament with Pierre's girlfriend, and thus Ran can't ride with them.
-> Ran tried to get a car pool from Houston with Sethlon. Sethlon already resolved his car pool issue after it dissolved previously.
-> Ran tried to get other smashers who didn't want to go, to come.
-> Ran tried to get the other legal drivers in the other pools to split up.

So basically at this point, I just don't have any more effort to give. I've been sick all week, and I lack the energy to do anything else. I'll be ****ed if anyone says I didn't try.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's just really well known players, basically. If it were the best players from their respective states, my name would be bolded too. I'm glad mine's not though. Just means I get to catch more people off guard. :p

Only reason Dojo's is bolded is cause he's too xesy to not be bolded.

Edit: ****it Dojo, beat me to it..I can't handle the xesy-ness. : (

Sudai

Stuff here
@Sudai: You're too slow!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL I have something that'd make you proud.

Some time around New Years I was doing Random FFA + Items + All Stages with Lee, Cyphus, and r0ni. I got Sonic.

Order of Events:
-I get Stop-Watch, everyone slows down but me.
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-Go kill people.

Later that Fight:
-Someone else got the Stop-Watch
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-They came after me but I managed to air-dodge/roll through everything.
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!

I wish I were exaggerating. lmao

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL I have something that'd make you proud.

Some time around New Years I was doing Random FFA + Items + All Stages with Lee, Cyphus, and r0ni. I got Sonic.

Order of Events:
-I get Stop-Watch, everyone slows down but me.
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-Go kill people.

Later that Fight:
-Someone else got the Stop-Watch
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!
-They came after me but I managed to air-dodge/roll through everything.
-You're too slow!
-You're too slow!

I wish I were exaggerating. lmao
When I first started playing, a friend and I got Sonic vs. Ganondorf on Bridge of Eldin. I just kept running away and spamming "You're too slow!!"

BTW, Sonic boards just found out that he does a third facial expression when facing left while YTS!! taunting, on the very last frame of the move:

Your speed does not amuse him...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Espy I have a suprise for you on my Wii. Remind me at the tournament. You will absolutly love it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy I have a suprise for you on my Wii. Remind me at the tournament. You will absolutly love it.
A surprise? For me?
This is relative to my interest. You got it Hylian.

@ Diddy Taunt: Diddy really needs to...step it up.

Sudai

Stuff here
We all know Diddy's best taunt is the hatflip.

Even if it's only because if do it after someone dies and you pause it at the right moment it looks like he's giving a moment of silence for them. :O

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
WAH WAH WAH!

Seriously though Espy... I'm pretty sure Hylian found a way to prevent you from ever counterpicking FD or Green Greens when playing on his Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom