• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
@ CY and Infinity

Do you mind if you guys do the epic MM before we start Brawl singles? I want to kick off this tournament with a bang and since the crew battle is the epic conclusion, I figure an excellent grudge match like this would be a great way to start it.

You will get an awesome 42" tv that doesn't lag.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
@ CY and Infinity

Do you mind if you guys do the epic MM before we start Brawl singles? I want to kick off this tournament with a bang and since the crew battle is the epic conclusion, I figure an excellent grudge match like this would be a great way to start it.

You will get an awesome 42" tv that doesn't lag.
Fine by me dude. I hope everyone's ready to see CY get destroyed on the big screen :p

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hit up JoWii... he still offers housing I believe, and you'll have DMG and some other Dallas peeps there too for pre trny smashing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yess sirrr.

Anyone know Nikes phone number??
PM me plzzzzz
I think Santi already got it. But go ahead just in case.

And here we are.
Less than 47 hours away...
Mmhmm.

Hey Dojo, we should play too. The last Meta I played that made me curious about the matchup v. Sonic was Infinity. And that was back in October at New Braunfel's D-Pad Tournament.

I wanna show everyone some Shawnik.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I saw some vids, was curious of how you play g&W. i got to say we play him very similar. Different from hylian too. good stuff
Yeah most of my vids with him are teams, but I used him some vs Infinity.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Alright, we can def get some games in. We'll end up being there before 12 so we can get a lot of friendlies.
I hope so Dojo. At GM4 someone said the same thing, and I was left waiting for friendlies for awhile, until Mr. High-Lee-Ann showed up.

This reminds me. Kyle, what time are you getting to Gamelot on Saturday? At Gamelot #4 I got there two hours too early and had to kill time by eating at Whataburger across the street, and I wasn't even particularly hungry.
If not, I guess I could wait in my car for a bit.
I want to get there as early as possible to get in friendlies..

Oh, and if I get there early and no one's there, I'd be more than glad to help you set up some stuff.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
TWO THINGS!

The doors open at NOON, aka 12 pm

If things go correctly I will have everything set up on Friday night so we're not having to scramble things together like the previous tournaments. HOWEVER I will ask Cliff to see if he's willing to have the doors open a little earlier. I will repost if that opens and update accordingly.

IN CASE THE LOOP 410/BANDERA EXIT IS CLOSED

It seems every time I have a big tournament they close this extremely important exit. If you see any signs that the Bandera exit is closed, take I-10 W to Huenber Rd and make a left at the light. Take it all the way down to where it intersects Bandera Rd and Gamelot will be on your right.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Who all is staying at nikes? cuz i plan on going to his smashfest friday to meet some of yall and play.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
SANTI IS COMING? YES! YOU'RE GOING DOWN BROKEN ARROW!

For serious, now I'm even more excited for doubles.

Also, San Angelo, we need to actually friendly sometime, even if it's just Ganon vs Falcons.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
About teams:

I will stop everything and take a hand count to see if people are willing to raise prices to 20 per team.

Issue settled. I don't want to price out people if they are not willing.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
I think you should make a poll about it or ask before because what if people are going just for teams? Then the price raises and they dont have the money or sometthing?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tell Kyle to bump teams prices, so we can take more of your moniez. XD

Also, that's cool. We'll **** you this time around. :)
Haha, we'll see :X As long as rules don't change to "next round wins" when we're playing on our opponents' counterpick, it might go badly for you guys ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
We weren't even close to placing in the money at the last tournament, and got bumped out of Winner's by Beaumont team, so we're by no means top... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom