• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Vilt

Smash Lord
okay bro bro.

Jon, just lemme know what size you would like. Prices are on the front.

foxy what you want on it?
DVD player?
wiistrobe? xD
GBA and SNES emulators?

Vilt

Smash Lord
which they just release one last night. xD making ganon's sideB not techable. xD

can we use this please? XD

cap falcon modifications too xD

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
I haven't fallen asleep yet, guys.

~ Dark Hart
i am going to sleep now lol, just got off work......

twitch is sooooo good...do not try and counter pick a stage against him cause he knows them too well

melee is really fun...those doubles friendlies were worth the trip imo

seth's car was worth the trip imo

the only thing i wanted to do that didnt happen was to play pp in brawl. lol at pp being less social than twith. pp and yay picked a corner and camped. :)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol first thing I did once I got to the tourney was take a big *** Ganon **** in Foxy's toilet. It's a good thing mama Heinz keeps extra TP rolls in the closet.

Twitch is still the man. We gotta play some more sometime bro!

Yayuhz our set was pretty beast. Good **** man

Jim, nice work in teams/ganon dittos bro

LOOOOOORD KARRRRRRRRRRN... what else is there to say? lol you the man

Money Mike- when do you leave?

Behr- when do YOU leave? lol jk bro

Smith- hilarious

Foximus- nice tourney man

Ms Heinz- thank you for the autographed pic. <3 <3

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
SHout outs!!!!

Thanks to Behr for makin me feel welcome.

Thanks to Dr. pp for inviting me!

Thanks to yayuzzz! for the entertaining commentary!

And the two scrubs I was messin around with at the beginning :) jk I'm not much better than you are :p

Foxy! Nice place dude!

Loving NC can't wait to move here, I thought Axe had a nasty power shield. Twitch and That one dude with the fro were sick nasty wit it!

Wish I coulda got to play more, ya'll are really good!

I was kinda pissed because I wasn't playing my best today, no johns, just sorry if I came off as a douche bag to you guys.
Next time I come I'm gonna wreck all of you :)

Jon?

Smash Champion
Good tourny, Foxy! Sorry me and Keith had to leave early. Our spirits were crushed after doubles. We don't have much B+ experience.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shoutouts.

Mike- You are my baby.Im sorry for letting you down in teams. ): I will do better next time and I dont care what anybody says me and you gave PP and Yay the most competition in teams on Floats. Are next team name is I love my Momma.

Ace-Good set man and Im leaving to NJ Next week.

Blitz- Dude its what I do when I meet newcomers I cant wait to see you again. You are mad chill.

PP-**** you

Yay- I cant play with you behind me man.

Lucas-....

Jim-Amy thought I was cuter. <3

Sarah- So cute. <3

Amy- Lets hook up

Smith-You have bad accents.

Keith- You are awesome.

Jon- Jumpin On *****z

Twitch- Too Good.

anyone else my bad. <3

Im so much better at teams I might just do Melee teams now. @_@

and they are so fun.

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL, thanks for the nick name Behr. Too bad I can't say it or else I'll get jumped by a lot of Falco players (missed the joke? ask Keith why black people play Falco!).

Behr, our Brawl + double matches were fun. I thought it was funny how you walked off after you lost your stock and I managed to make a comeback. Gimps and Hammertime FTW!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Why do black people not like Falco?

***** got a gun.

at Brawl+ Team lol so silly.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Money Mike- when do you leave?
We went to CT for about 2 weeks and looked into things. Basically I don't think I'm moving this summer anymore, but I'm leaving for college for sure after this year lol

eddie - my boy
twitch - keep coming to tourneys
karn - our rivalry lives on
pp - always good seeing you, thanks for all the help and falcon dittos
foxy - we finally played :0
sarah - A+ drawings, holla atchya boy <333, i'm an artist
amy - holla atchya boy <333
jim - let's chill and **** next time
matt - where were you
stingers - sup
spoon - sup
brian (bryan?) - my best advice is to take notes on pp, good matches though

Audi

Smash Rookie
Foxy, didn't really meet you, but thanks for hosting the tourney
Dr PP, thanks for the brutal introduction to NC smash in 2nd round, in both singles and doubles -_-
Zach (Moophobia), thanks for teaming up, let's do it again sometime man
Brian, good to know that Durham smashers exactly exist, hit me up anytime for friendlies.

Anyone I didn't meet, I was the Indian dude (Marth main) wandering around, the name's Tony.
Hope to see everyone in the next tourney around here!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Are results in yet? I am curious to who won and what character won. It's like regular Brawl tournaments where the winners are usually Metaknight or Snake with the occasional Wario or Marth.

Foxy

Smash Master
Melee Doubles

1: Suck Your Balls (Dr. Peepee + Everlasting Yayuhzzzzz) ($60.00)
2: Suck My Balls (Twitch + Jim) ($30.00)
3: 9 x 44.5 (Foxy + GofG) ($10.00)
4: Seven of Hearts (Darkhart + 7)
5: Karnage (Karn + Ace)
5: Get Money Green (Behr + Mask)
7: The Masters of Death (Audi + Moophobia)
7: Sharp Spoon (Spoon + Slasherking)
9: Link to the Falcon (Zeon + 0room)
9: Buff Physiques (ph00tbag + stingers)

Melee Singles

1: Dr. Peepee ($63.00)
2: Everlasting Yay ($31.50)
3: Twitch ($10.50)
4: Lord Karn
5: Foxy
5: Ace
7: Stingers
7: Jim
9: Seven
9: Mask
9: Moophobia
9: Audi
13: Dark Hart
13: Behr
13: GofG
13: Yeroc
17: Slasher King
17: Max
17: Spoon
17: Kotus
17: Vilt
17: Blitz Falcon

Brawl+ Doubles

1: He Lives in You (Karn + THO) ($42.00)
2: The Stars of Justice (Everlasting Yay and Foxy) ($21.00)
3: Dinner of the Destined Mustard (Yeroc + Dr. Peepee) ($7.00)
4: Scandalous Hunks (Bill + Stingers)
5: The Penguin and the Little Boy (Smith + Ph00tbag)
5: Rush Hour (Jon + Keith)
7: Juggernauts of Sexiness (Ashieteru + Vilt)

Brawl+ Singles

1: Everlasting Yay ($42.00) (Wolf)
1/2: Dr. Peepee ($21.00) (Marth)
3: NC-Echo ($7.00) (Kirby/Olimar?)
4: THO (Peach)
5: Stingers (Lucario/ROB/Lucas?)
5: metaXzero (Kirby)
7: Lord Karn (Yoshi/Others)
7: Ph00tbag (ZSS)
9: Yeroc (ZSS)
9: Foxy (Captain Falcon)
9: Smith
9: Twitch
13: Dark Hart
13: Vilt
13: Ashieteru
13: Max

lord karn

Smash Master
Dude foxy, our team name was : He lives in you, he ha he la la me la get it straight, dog

and smith played Toon link, GOD

I'm out of here, globula

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just think bill isnt going to enter any vbrawl events anymore...it is still my hope, however, that we can convince him to enter brawl doubles with a sp player and then he will see the light.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Shootoots:

Mask: Dude just can't seem to leave. I luv u man.

Ace: I wished I coulda seen some B+ Ganon from you. Woulda been good ****, I'm sure.

Foxy: Good tourney, bro. Also, How can you not be 100% positive of who Smith is playing at all times? That's like not knowing whether you need to shit or piss.

Mrs. Heinz: Sorry for being so noisy, bro.

Yayuhz: :E

Dr. PP: I wanted to beat you in Brawl+.

metaXzero: I wanted to beat PP in Brawl+, man. Wat givs?

Stingers: Let's go to McDonalds.

Alex: Dude, this morning at your house was wicked. Brad Neely is hilarious.

Billbillbill: What PP and me do in our free time is none of your business, and I don't think it should affect seeding. Shame on you.

Smith: Your Toon Link is so scary man. You totally carried us in B+ teams, bro.

Corey: Dude, we should have gotten some ZSS+ ditto friendlies in. That is an unforgivable error on my part.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'll take a look at the videos right now and take out whatever I recognize, and find a way to get them to PP.

I suppose I'll also check if any B+ replays got saved on any of my SD's, but I don't think they were used consistently in any setups. But I'll record any that I find.

SHOUT-OUTS!

Dr. Peepee - Sorry we didn't get to play much, wish I could've gotten some advice from you; just too busy with running things. Good stuff in Melee, and I'm sure you'd have more success with B+ if you actually played the game much, regardless of how similar it is to other games.

Everlasting Yay - You made this tourney. Nobody really wanted to come until you said you'd show up, and that basically single-handedly made it the biggest local NC tournament in quite a long time. I owe you a lot of thanks. It was awesome teaming with you for B+, even if I wasn't able to concentrate to much; I think we still did pretty well.

Twitch - You should definitely come to all the tournaments with PP that you can make. Once we take a look at PR's you'll definitely be one of the best players, as you just outplaced every NC players apart from your brother at a large tournament. I was really impressed with you, and I wish I had more matches with you.

Karn - Sorry that your Fox wasn't so good today, hopefully you still felt like your performance was decent. You managed to place pretty darn well. I wanted to play you in bracket, but I didn't feel it was right to intentionally set that up myself.

Ace - You were so Ganon-worthy today, so many broful actions. Nice job proving that you're the REAL Ganondorf.

Foxy - Next time just don't enter your own tournament. And watch your opponents.

Stingers - Awesome placing, you made a lot of smart choices and even did really well against Twitch. We had some silly matches.

Jim - Your Ganon is too good, and good work in the money match. Your Fox doesn't deal as well with super-gayness.

Seven - I still didn't get to play even a whole match with you, maybe next time.

Mask - Thanks for coming out to another tournament of mine, good job absolutely wrecking me in our money match.

Moophobia - Glad to see new faces around, and nice job in the tourney!

Audi - Again, awesome to see someone that I haven't met at a tournament before.

Dark Hart - You still are so much better than your placings! Someday you'll break out of the Josh-curse. Hopefully sometime you'll calm down a bit with the comments towards me.

Behr - Christina is still in your BIIIIIIIIIIG ****.

GofG - You should have done a LOT better in singles, you wouldn't have lost if you weren't forced to play characters you have no idea what to do with... but amazing job in teams anyways.

Yeroc - Thanks a ton for coming out to this, and I hope you had a good time playing Brawl+ here! And much thanks for the setup. The codeset I used was the Plusery 4.1 (http://www.gyrus-hex.net/RSBE01.gct).

Slasher King - Great to see you again, and hopefully we can play sometime while you're nearby.

Spoon - Nice job riding the bus! It was awesome that you made it here, and I think you are much better than your placing shows. There just happened to be a ton of great players here.

Vilt - Sorry I didn't team with you, Iceys was too much to pass up! We still had chemistry flowin' in teams friendlies.

metaXzero - I was really impressed with your playing, I definitely didn't expect to lose! Good stuff. I'm really glad you came.

David - Your Peach is ridiculous. I used to main Peach in B+ but I gave her up when I saw yours. Nice job in teams. And I always think you're making fun of me when you talk until I realize you aren't actually being sarcastic.

Christina - You weren't here >=[

Amy - You were here >=]

Top Bottom