• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Foxy

Smash Master
wow this is like tomorrow

oh and can y'all try pretty hard to show up on time? i'm definitely starting melee doubles at 1:00 regardless of who hasn't arrived, pretty seriously need to actually finish by 11:30 this time.

and setups.

otherwise HYPE

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'll see if I can get ahold of my tv (it's still at bill's lol) and i'll bring my cube and melee.

I want to record matches :grin:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaha Lucas, gooooood times.

I guess I'm about ready to leave, but I'll wait a bit so I can give Karn some time to get back home and all that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm okay. Well, I'm trying to convince Twitch to go AGAIN, and I'll be about ready to leave as soon as I have a clear answer from him one way or another.

Edit: Got eeemmmmmmm. Headin out now. See ya soon, Stongers and Jimbo bro.

Good luck everyone!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kevin's tire blew out and he prolly won't even get to my house until 6...so yeah karn we'll be late

oh lucas was on the ball here nvm. me and jim were playin b+ lol

Vilt

Smash Lord
dude i know how to get here...but i just cant remember for the life of me. imma wing it

also, anyone gonna want some SD cards with brawl ****? if not then i'm not prepping none.

how many did you want foxy?

Jon?

Smash Champion
I might wanna get one Vilt. Is the process for hacking your Wii fairly simple?

Vilt

Smash Lord
yes. two minutes if you don't got system menu 4.0. i haven't dabbled with that yet. you happen to know what you got?

Foxy

Smash Master
dude i know how to get here...but i just cant remember for the life of me. imma wing it

also, anyone gonna want some SD cards with brawl ****? if not then i'm not prepping none.

how many did you want foxy?
i'll take one of the 1gb cards, that would be awesome

Top Bottom