• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Foxy

Smash Master
lol really? i guess i don't have it.

i'll get that back from you at herb then.

also gonna repost that notice so it's on the next page

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey... somebody may have taken one or two of my Gamecube memory cards home with them from my tournament.

They're both black, one has a sticker of a potion on it and the other has a sticker that says HOORAY on it.

They have some seriously important save files on them so if everyone could check for them or knows they have them, let me know, that would be awesome.

Thanks bros.

EDIT: There were also 2 SD cards left at my place, let me know if you're missing one!

Foxy

Smash Master
i need my brawl disc though. D:

I wonder what happened to it.
I might have it, I have an unlabeled Brawl disc that I've been using.

Foxy, can you put up me and 7 vs Spoon and Slasher? It should've been the set before me and & vs mike and behr.
Yeah, I have it I think, I just haven't been able to upload lately.

Hey how come the vids have no sound?
My recording device is a bit defective and just doesn't record sound. =[

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well if we both have brawl it doesn't really matter. i consider the black foxy written in sharpie on my disc a stamp of victory.

BEES

Smash Lord
Man I need to look at this board a bit more. This was two weeks ago and I easily could have gone :(. Going to the next one of these whenever it is.

I'll be playing both Melee and Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Since I'm sure you'll not like the drive(as everyone over there does), you should go to HERB 2 in Greensboro on the 25th/26th.

Top Bottom