• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Smith

Smash Ace
Dear Smith,

You have received a 2 point infraction at Smash World Forums for SPAM. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7758789

Quote:
Dear Smith,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7757297

Quote:
Eazy said he's gonna get top 5 at Genesis. I lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyseph
I almost beat the top ranked player in socal today, (went 2-1). By genesis I'll be good enough to beat them I'm sure. Anyone who judges skill off of youtube videos are nubs, all yt videos are my online matches and friendlies except me vs leepuff (powerranked in socal) but even thats just a friendly. I'm for sure not overrated according to fiction and cpu I'm VERY underrated. But anyone who's played me recently or is in A2 knows my skill level, I don't play much so I won't accept many challenges, but I'll upload some matches of me vs iSpamtornado. Since many of you know him as one of the best online players, our matches were intense. As well as me vs samboner. Offline I've beaten power rankers but didn't win the tournament, I lose to tyrant, dsf, dehf, and pretty much any legit d3. But I'm training vs d3 and working on my mk game. By Gen I'll be ready for some action ;D

But truthfully, I'm pretty good, way above average, and no I'm not far from Ally, SOCAL is a much harder region, we have four people close to m2k. But I'm for sure not overrated unless someone says I'm equal to Ally. I only can't beat the very very top pros offline, and I always face the pros early. My tourney placings were like 5/90 13/100 17/250 25/300 iirc. AT GEN IM SHOOTING FOR TOP 5!

A goal is all I need. And I usually achieve my goals ;D

Cuz boy ya shoulda known by now, eazy duz it.

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/su...-on-the-7.html

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Spamming your infraction messages will not help you. If you have a problem with an infraction, either discus it with the mod in question VIA PM's or post in Forum Support.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah Smith, quit trying to help yourself lol

Foxy, will the singles videos have sound? dunno if I'm the only one not hearing **** on the teams vids.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith you are annoying as **** your such a 5 year old.

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey... somebody may have taken one or two of my Gamecube memory cards home with them from my tournament.

They're both black, one has a sticker of a potion on it and the other has a sticker that says HOORAY on it.

They have some seriously important save files on them so if everyone could check for them or knows they have them, let me know, that would be awesome.

Thanks bros.

Top Bottom