• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Smith

Smash Ace
Shout outs later, I'm tired.

I just remember waking up, and Jim, Stingers and Kevin were gone.

I told you to wake me up Kevin. :mad:

I went downstairs and Yayuhz was there so I just fell asleep there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahahahahaha fun shoutouts bros.

Fiz: It was a good idea. Trust me. =p

Smith: you did wake up while we were there lol. You went to the couch and scared the crap out of me when I came back in to look for my stuff.

Dat as*.

Edit: oh yeah shoutouts coming sometime lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
So when Smith left he mentioned something about Foxy and Behr to my dad. After they left I talked to my dad and I was leaving the room and he was like, "Foxy, what a dumb name, that guy sounds like a ******." Me and yay laughed so hard. I wonder what he would say if he new pp's tag. @_@

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh....well I suppose your dad would think I'd be some weird perv or something? I dunno what adults think about a tag like mine other than maybe it's weird or something.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
My tag is dorsey because in highschool growing up a homeless guy with my nick that lived in my neighbor's yard (condemned house) in both a teepee and a hearse for at least 5 years. We'd make him dinner sometimes and I'd go burn down with him in the teepee.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
On June 5, the Carradine family lawyer Mark Geragos spoke on Larry King Live and dismissed claims of suicide, stating instead that David Carradine could have been murdered by a secret sect of kung fu assassins, after it was revealed that Carradine had been attempting to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i just think bill isnt going to enter any vbrawl events anymore...it is still my hope, however, that we can convince him to enter brawl doubles with a sp player and then he will see the light.
The light just turns into the night, and the night springs the meta, and the meta brings in the metagame, and the metagame is metaknight, so its just a viscous cycle fiz... its hopeless.:(

Smith

Smash Ace
Hahahahahaha fun shoutouts bros.

Fiz: It was a good idea. Trust me. =p

Smith: you did wake up while we were there lol. You went to the couch and scared the crap out of me when I came back in to look for my stuff.

Dat as*.

Edit: oh yeah shoutouts coming sometime lol.
Really? I don't remember.. o.o

So when Smith left he mentioned something about Foxy and Behr to my dad. After they left I talked to my dad and I was leaving the room and he was like, "Foxy, what a dumb name, that guy sounds like a ******." Me and yay laughed so hard. I wonder what he would say if he new pp's tag. @_@
No....That was my Mom. I walked down, and it was to late to stop her.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
On June 5, the Carradine family lawyer Mark Geragos spoke on Larry King Live and dismissed claims of suicide, stating instead that David Carradine could have been murdered by a secret sect of kung fu assassins, after it was revealed that Carradine had been attempting to uncover groups working in the martial-arts underworld.
June 5th of what year?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
hahahah good times

edit:i played on the melee setup with Jim, stingers, twitch, dark hart, and ace

if any of you guys have any tips on improving then let me know...im gonna try and get legit

edit 2: twitch is too good not to come to tournaments.....i couldnt do anything against him

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay, I'm tired and bored and I want to do shoutouts:

Foxy- Good hostin bro. Stop squandering(for reasons that you deny =p) in tournaments so much, and things will go much better for you I think. Anyway, thanks for calmin your parents down and having higher grade women for me to pretend I'm enjoying. That reminds me, Christina wasn't there. ****. Btw I beat you with Pichu AGAIN.

Dark Hart- Hey bro. You get mad when I combo you. Should I sandbag? Probably. Good times at the tournament and at Karn's man. Btw I was just messin leavin your house. I knew it was the other way the whole time....

Knorr- I dunno how you did what you did but you're a true man for it.

Malk- 14 year-olds ain't worth it sonnnnnn

Karn- You were lookin a little out of practice in dat Melee game, but you placed really well regardless. Good shiz. I didn't see much of you in Brawl+, but I know you tore it up in teams. Good job. Thanks for letting my group stay at your place for two nights in a row man.

THO- Dude you are so chill. I had good times playing against you man. You helped me step up my game in B+ so I could pretend to come back on Yay in the GFs. I definitely hope to see you around more.

Oh yeah foxysis- I almost didn't recognize you without your less than flattering hoody. You're pretty cool, and you run better tournaments than Foxy does.

MetaX Kirby- Bro your name is hard to spell without it in front of you lol. GJ in the B+ tournament man, and I hope to see you around much more often.

Spoon- Why not? I mean....GGs bro, hope to see you and lots of **** dished out in the future.

Slasher Bryan dawg bro King- Bro you're getting better, you just gotta stick with things and stay positive. At the very least, give yourself an honest chance until your tournament(I think you'll have a better view of things by then at this rate). Keep hittin em with dat beak shot.

Eman and Arvy bro- wut.

Audi- Great meeting you man. Your Marth really surprised me. There is no Falco goofing off in our matches anymore lol. Keep rapin man, and I hope to see you around much more often.

Ph00t- Was it good? Btw I wanted **** too. Oh yeah and f*ck that Dereck story lol.

Bill- Don't be mad bro. <3

Ace- Bro Rankings all dai. Your Ganon is eatin a little pasta these days, and it's lookin pretty tasty(you should know what this means lol). That set with Yay was epic man. Quit it with those B moves and you can start winnin sets like that. XD

GofG- Good stuff in teams finals bro. I'm really sorry we didn't get to friendly. I think both of us could've benefited from it.

BEHR- Don't quit singles bro. It helps your teams game, I promise. Work on reading your opponent man. I think you already have your tech down.

Zero- Why didn't anyone wake you up????

Vilt- Don't quit bro. You're really cool man. I'll see if I can help you out.....sometime soon.

Mask- You're back! As much as I'm sure you hate it, I don't mind at all. =p For real though, good shiz in singles and teams(inexperience aside), and I think you just missed your daily doses of Catfish in some loses. It's okay, we'll build you back up.

Smithy- You're loud. That's ok though. "Hey guys I'm sprintin durrrrrrrrr"

Southern Pines- Sorry I didn't play you at Karn's. I get carried away with Yay haha. Hate that you guys couldn't make Foxy's though.

Keith- Did you like Yay? XDDD

Corey- I don't know if ZSS/Marth is even a good team lol. Ah well, we did our best. Uthrow -> Falcon Punch. Catfish approves.

The Kids- You guys make every trip much more fun. Thanks for being cool.

Jim- Good shiz on teams with Twitch. Keep gunnin for that #4 spot bro. I think you can take it, but it will be tough.

Stongers- I considered not giving you a shoutout since you were too happy about my last one, but this is probably better than not saying anything. Your Jiggz needs to be gayer. Btw we'll get Christina when she least expects it....

Twitch- Green Greens for make me awesome tier. What's that? I would hear your johning but you're too JaFAR away. XDD

Everlasting Yayuhz aka the man aka SC the whole state aka the man of favorable action- Bro you're really f*ckin smart lol. Good shiz comin up and makin this tournament awesome. The friendlies on Friday *****, and our teams and singles matches were too good(well, the non Falco ditto ones were =p). You had me crackin up all of the time, and I really enjoyed hangin with you. Please please PLEASE come back soon and **** some more fools. XD Oh yeah, you gave Keith the business LOL. DAAAAAT AAAAAAAAAAAAA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ yuh

Christina- We need to play. Hollaaaaaaa

Foxymom- Nice nightgown.

Girls that I didn't know at the tournament- can I haz yo numba?

People I forget- My bad. I can edit you in if you remind me.

Everyone- this tournament rocked because of you.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

Shoutoutz?

PP - You're too smart. I thought you had me in Brawl+, but I cooled down and thought about what I did a bit more and pulled it through. You're too good at Melee.

Dark Hart - HEY LUCAS........................................... What's up? BRETTEH GUHD MITCHO!

Twitch - **** GREEN GREENS. You're getting too good. I still hate you for that CP though. *******.

Ace - I won't ever sleep on your Ganon again, lol. First match I won pretty convincingly and decided to start screwing around a bit and then you almost beat me. Too goodz.

Karn - Thanks for housing me. You're pretty GUHD. BRETTEH GUHD. I also heard you were flexible?

Foxy - The Stars of Justice lives on in us.

Smith - ...dat ***

David/THO - You look like a Spartan. Make love to me.

Malk - Where were you? ;_; I needed you Malk 'n cookie! How big is is your ***** again? Big right?

Knorr - Where were YOU?! You sexy beast. You make me...

Foxysis - Wanna cuddle? I'm mad cute. Did I just make a pass at you?

Bill/NC-Echo - Good matches in Brawl+, you're too good. Also, your serious face is too epic.

ph00t - AIM chat all dai! Good matches in Brawl+, nublet.

Vilt - Learn to capitalize things correctly, you cute mofo.

BEHR - I like to trash talk you. You know I lub u tho.

LOZR/Jonsey - Where were you at? You catsfish mofo.

Corey - You're too cool broseph. You and your twenty pounds of equipment. We should hang out more often.

Jim/Stongers - We're Gods son, they should worship us.

Black *** apes who were let in - Homer isn't impressed.

GofG - We beat yo ***** in team's finals. GET RAEP'D NYUKKA. It was some **** out of a horror movie.

Everyone who I schooled in Melee/Brawl+ - I took you guys to school. LEARN SOMETHIN'.

Anyone who plays Falcon or Ganon - I approve.

Whoever kept cutting the cheese and smelling everything up - ...

Everlasting Yayuhzz - Your Link is so good, lucky you didn't pull him out or you would've swept everything.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Reposting so it's on the next page.

Shoutoutz?

PP - You're too smart. I thought you had me in Brawl+, but I cooled down and thought about what I did a bit more and pulled it through. You're too good at Melee.

Dark Hart - HEY LUCAS........................................... What's up? BRETTEH GUHD MITCHO!

Twitch - **** GREEN GREENS. You're getting too good. I still hate you for that CP though. *******.

Ace - I won't ever sleep on your Ganon again, lol. First match I won pretty convincingly and decided to start screwing around a bit and then you almost beat me. Too goodz.

Karn - Thanks for housing me. You're pretty GUHD. BRETTEH GUHD. I also heard you were flexible?

Foxy - The Stars of Justice lives on in us.

Smith - ...dat ***

David/THO - You look like a Spartan. Make love to me.

Malk - Where were you? ;_; I needed you Malk 'n cookie! How big is is your ***** again? Big right?

Knorr - Where were YOU?! You sexy beast. You make me...

Foxysis - Wanna cuddle? I'm mad cute. Did I just make a pass at you?

Bill/NC-Echo - Good matches in Brawl+, you're too good. Also, your serious face is too epic.

ph00t - AIM chat all dai! Good matches in Brawl+, nublet.

Vilt - Learn to capitalize things correctly, you cute mofo.

BEHR - I like to trash talk you. You know I lub u tho.

LOZR/Jonsey - Where were you at? You catsfish mofo.

Corey - You're too cool broseph. You and your twenty pounds of equipment. We should hang out more often.

Jim/Stongers - We're Gods son, they should worship us.

Black *** apes who were let in - Homer isn't impressed.

GofG - We beat yo ***** in team's finals. GET RAEP'D NYUKKA. It was some **** out of a horror movie.

Everyone who I schooled in Melee/Brawl+ - I took you guys to school. LEARN SOMETHIN'.

Anyone who plays Falcon or Ganon - I approve.

Whoever kept cutting the cheese and smelling everything up - ...

Everlasting Yayuhzz - Your Link is so good, lucky you didn't pull him out or you would've swept everything.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wowzers. That kirby is...(insert synonym for sexy)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I got a few matches vs Audi in our set recorded. I think I saw one other thing being recorded on my VCR, but I'm not sure.

Guys, if you see my VCR hooked up to something, you should use it. Yuh.

When can I expect some files, Foxy?

Foxy

Smash Master
I got a few matches vs Audi in our set recorded. I think I saw one other thing being recorded on my VCR, but I'm not sure.

Guys, if you see my VCR hooked up to something, you should use it. Yuh.

When can I expect some files, Foxy?
I'm going to spend tomorrow cropping out individual sets, and then I'll get them to you. It shouldn't take very long.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Foxy, didn't really meet you, but thanks for hosting the tourney
Dr PP, thanks for the brutal introduction to NC smash in 2nd round, in both singles and doubles -_-
Zach (Moophobia), thanks for teaming up, let's do it again sometime man
Brian, good to know that Durham smashers exactly exist, hit me up anytime for friendlies.

Anyone I didn't meet, I was the Indian dude (Marth main) wandering around, the name's Tony.
Hope to see everyone in the next tourney around here!
ur so gay.

Top Bottom