• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
feel that utilt

FEEL IT
Not even Snake's u-tilt can compare to Ganon's. With his leg lifted up, you are literally sucked towards his crotch due to being exposed to the mighty power of Ganon's package (at least in Brawl). For Ganon, it is a tool of pleasure and also his greatest tool of destruction (hence the charge-up time).

"The Penguin and the Little Boy"- I'm glad to see I was here in spirit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Foxy, I don't remember if you posted this or I'm making it up, but please get any and all sets you think are tournament and send them to me okay, not just ones that are good or close.

How am I getting these files btw?

Wtf Ace lol.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS MUUUUHHFUKKAS

Dr. Piss Piss - Dude, I love you. (No bromo) Thanks for taking me. You are still a god at this game. The ride back was the best thing EVER. Those jazz stations and that **** Irish music **** was HILAIOUS. Hope you can rep NC at Genesis. I WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU, SOOO GOOOOOD!

Twitch - Thanks for teaming with me. Congrats on your third place too.

Ace - Good **** on your placing. You have improved more than I would of imagined.

Foxy - Great tournament bro. Nice Falco by the way.

Smith - We are so much alike, sort of. You are awesome.

Kenith AKA Kieth - KICK EVERY ***** IN THE HEAD. You are hilarious and it was nice to meet you.

Everlasting YAYUUUUUHHHZZ - We are GODS. You didnt talk enough ****, but when you did, it was SO GOOD. You are the funniest smasher ever. Dat ass

BEHR -Nice try on spittin' game on Amy. Too bad she thought my picture was cuter. BWAHAHA

Money Mike - We didnt chill, at all. Lets do it at the next tournament,

Vilt - Come to Stongertron. Don't quit. <3

Corey - You and Kevins double Falcon team was too good. I have to say you are the most upbeat smasher ever.

Malk - You didnt get me beer, lol.

Lucas - Gym bag, haha. You are good at smash, just get more mindgames and work on thinking your options through and chill when you play. Dont get mad.

Karn - Thanks for housing us.

David/THO - You remind me of Malk, lol. Your Peach in B+ is insane.

Bill - I can never tell if you are pissed or not. Your serious picture was sexy.

GofG - Thanks for playing friendlies with me in Melee.

Anyone I forgot - <3

People who didnt show up - **** you.

Dat ***.

Foxy

Smash Master
I forgot my most important shoutout

Keith - IT WAS SONG LYRICS

IT WASN'T EVEN RAP

I SWEAR IT WAS SONG LYRICS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he goes from breaking windows to throwing people out of windows

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
HYE GUYS AM I LATE?

Yayuzz- I COMMEMORATED OR TRASH TALKING AND YET YOU TRASH TALKED ME DURING A MATCH WTF. lol. jk. You're a funny guy. Sorry I couldn't help find your controller. Dx You had some epic techs in those PP matches sheeez!

Peepee- How you do dat. Srsly. I want your babies... I mean, tech skill. ****, was that not funny?

Mask- Fooocuuusss. Well. watching you school Foxy was pretty entertaining... (sorry Foxy)

Foxy- I never got to play you D: I'm out for blood next time 3:< Good tourney tho. Wish I coulda done better.

SlasherKing- SUP BRO. I expect good games between us in the future. We're gonna learn to pwn in singles and doubles!

Audi- you probably don't remember me but I was that guy who kept complimenting your Marth. TT_TT I wanna be like thaaaaaattt.

Twitch- Arghhh. Another parson younger than me and better. Too bad you don't have my epic dance skills!... ...nevermind. Good games. That jc shine scared the **** outta me. haha

Ace- THANKS FOR THE RIDE MAAAANN. White MJ Marth all daaii lol

Stingers- Man, **** yo puff. Good games. ^___^

Foxy's sis- Make sure your bro sees our next show >:O

That one guy pwning in Battletoads- niiiiiiccceeee

That one guy pwning in Tatsunaka vs. Capcom (or however that's spelled)- niiiiiccceeee

Vilt- Yes I'm that clever. I never played you but you'd always be behind me saying "**** HIM UP" or something. lol.

Guys who hogged Brawl+ all day and never let me play- JERKS >:O

Guys who hogged Brawl+ all day and never let me play AND HAD THE GAME IN AN INCORRECT WIDESCREEN RATIO- JERKS WHO PLAY SQUISHED GAME... you annoy me

People who're offended by shoutouts- why so srs?

... hmm. I think I've gotten a little too off track.

GGs everyone

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah Foxy, the one set I have(I thought I had two, sorry Audi) is being uploaded now, and I'd really like to get this done before I have to leave for PA on Friday.

lord karn

Smash Master
Reposting so it's on the next page.

Shoutoutz?

PP - You're too smart. I thought you had me in Brawl+, but I cooled down and thought about what I did a bit more and pulled it through. You're too good at Melee.

Dark Hart - HEY LUCAS........................................... What's up? BRETTEH GUHD MITCHO!

Twitch - **** GREEN GREENS. You're getting too good. I still hate you for that CP though. *******.

Ace - I won't ever sleep on your Ganon again, lol. First match I won pretty convincingly and decided to start screwing around a bit and then you almost beat me. Too goodz.

Karn - Thanks for housing me. You're pretty GUHD. BRETTEH GUHD. I also heard you were flexible?

Foxy - The Stars of Justice lives on in us.

Smith - ...dat ***

David/THO - You look like a Spartan. Make love to me.

Malk - Where were you? ;_; I needed you Malk 'n cookie! How big is is your ***** again? Big right?

Knorr - Where were YOU?! You sexy beast. You make me...

Foxysis - Wanna cuddle? I'm mad cute. Did I just make a pass at you?

Bill/NC-Echo - Good matches in Brawl+, you're too good. Also, your serious face is too epic.

ph00t - AIM chat all dai! Good matches in Brawl+, nublet.

Vilt - Learn to capitalize things correctly, you cute mofo.

BEHR - I like to trash talk you. You know I lub u tho.

LOZR/Jonsey - Where were you at? You catsfish mofo.

Corey - You're too cool broseph. You and your twenty pounds of equipment. We should hang out more often.

Jim/Stongers - We're Gods son, they should worship us.

Black *** apes who were let in - Homer isn't impressed.

GofG - We beat yo ***** in team's finals. GET RAEP'D NYUKKA. It was some **** out of a horror movie.

Everyone who I schooled in Melee/Brawl+ - I took you guys to school. LEARN SOMETHIN'.

Anyone who plays Falcon or Ganon - I approve.

Whoever kept cutting the cheese and smelling everything up - ...

Everlasting Yayuhzz - Your Link is so good, lucky you didn't pull him out or you would've swept everything.
good **** yay you've outdone me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Genesis

I really didn't know where to post this, and I definitely don't want to make another thread about it, so just work with me here I guess.

Even though I practically have the okay to go, Genesis will be taking away from a few other things that have been planned in the month of July, and, since I'm not sure what holds the greatest weight in my summer right now, I thought I'd offer up what I've been debating with myself about, and try to get some feedback from you guys.

If I go to Genesis, then I will:

1. Not be able to go with some friends to Panama City from the 14th to the 19/20th.

This is an issue because, while no one around here is super understanding all of the time, these guys were pretty cool to me and invited me on their trip. I'm not sure how well I'd fit in with them, but that's not the major concern right now. The big issue to me is, in my mind, do I value my school roots more than I value Smash and the friends I have/will make there?

2. Not be able to attend HERB 2.

Part of the Genesis deal with my parents was not being able to attend HERB 2. Is going to the biggest OOS tournament ever worth not repping NC in-state?

3. Have much less money for college.

Wake Forest University is very expensive, as it is a private school. Going to Genesis saps lots of the money I made from playing Smash. Since I couldn't get a job this summer, Smash was my only source of income. The money from Smash will be used for spending money in college. If I go to Genesis, then I'll probably end up getting a job and running myself into the ground(aka also not attending many tournaments).

4. Have an amazing time, represent my region, and meet tons of new people.

Genesis, right now, represents the pinnacle of all I've ever wanted when I started to play Smash: hundreds of talented players from all parts of the world in one area. I can meet all of the cool people I would never have a chance to otherwise, and I can give my skills a test that I doubt will be equaled(unless Pound 4 still happens for me and there's a somewhat Genesis-like turnout).

Well, I really don't know what to tell you guys. I felt more certain arguing the issue with my parents last night, but now things seem difficult. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Vilt

Smash Lord
PP this is all your choice bro.

But Imma be disappointed if the best we got can't rep NC at herb but if you can't, you just can't. And Pound4 will be big. It's too good to miss out and I am hauling your *** up there with me no matter what.

To me with the things you wrote. Going to Genesis seems to be much more trouble than it's worth.

If you want my opinion, don't go. And don't think that I am saying this for my own selfish reasons cause it's not but it seems to me more than it is worth, if you think about it in a serious business thought set.

lord karn

Smash Master
I guess I would say if you can't go to HERB2, then don't go to Genesis. Genesis will be amazing, but HERB will be almost as much fun (maybe more for me) and it's much cheaper.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
PP, I may be a half-negro kid, lol, but I think having the most money for college would be best. And if you cant go to HERB2 and rep NC in-state, then who will? o.o

I mean, smash is great and all, but you got to get your priorities in order, and I'm sure that school outrules smash in all aspects.

DUB

Smash Lord
Genesis is a one time thing. One tournament, is not worth a job and the hassle of dealing with a budget. It's a video game and it's fun as ****, but I wouldn't blow all that cash when your just gonna make 56,993,233$$$ at HERB anyways.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I forgot to post here again, but after reading your opinions and talking to other people I decided not to go to Genesis.

I'll just make sure I don't screw us over at HERB!

S

smash brawl player 99021

Great. Now PP will whoop all our *****. As usual XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
good choice kevin =) i know you're upset you can't go to genesis but this is for the better in the long run

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Back on the topic of vids, Foxy will be uploading them directly onto my Youtube channel to save hassle for both of us. They should start goin up somewhat soon.

Foxy

Smash Master
humorously the only thing I was thinking when I read PP's post was "he should definitely go to Genesis."

then I read the responses and clearly I was the only one. 0.o

Genesis is just going to be crazy amazing, and even if HERB2 will have M2K and Mango as well, it's just not even close. I dunno, wouldn't have picked Genesis.

but yeah, discussions over anyways, I just thought it was funny how different other opinions were from mine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mask thought I should have gone as well.

Too bad you were with Christinaaaaa all day yesterday.

When are the vids comin up bro? I'm uploadin a few friendlies between Twitch and I, and I'd really hate to cross streams with you.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Kevin, I'm putting my Falco through some serious training so I don't mess up so much technically when I'm playing. You better be ready for the new and improved Yaygasmed Falco when we play.

Top Bottom