• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Foxy

Smash Master
the commentary i did before was seperated like that.

i'm saying that we should have both recording setups, though, and i can send you my video recordings to use.

in that case it would be fine even if i found a way to record the sound WITH the video.

Foxy

Smash Master
i don't think it will be too tough, you just do your vcr shiz and i'll do my regular shiz and afterwards i'll send what i got your way.

@stong - sounds good, i always like exposure... especially for b+. so yeah, i'll give you my b+ vids too. you should also bring a setup and record replays for yourself.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i record vids with a capture card in my computer...it's not happening lol.

Just send any replay files or video files to me and I'll upload them. Make sure you actually use a recognizable tag though x.x

Jon?

Smash Champion
Foxy, you think you'll have plenty of TVs for friendlies? I want to practice some Melee since I either lost or sold my old copy.

Foxy

Smash Master
usually i'm short on setups, because people are stingy about them...

but judging by the size of this one and what i've heard, we should have enough for friendlies.

just need to convince everyone to bring TVs if the can.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I would bring a TV and setup but the TV in my room weighs about 80lbs, lol. A tad difficult to carry.

I'll probably buy another copy sometime later. Practice by myself on LOL lvl 9 computers.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I can't make this ****. I'm glad that everyone has been working on their D.C.s though. If anyone dorsey combos someone in a recorded match there will be an immediate ascension in the bro rankings.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hey PP, I was wondering if we could get a friendly in regular Brawl after the Melee and before B+? I want to see how I stand against a really good Marth despite the matchup.

@Stingers: You must tell me this Dorsey Combo! It sounds epic.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Nah man, not if I CG to spike him first! ...oh wait.

I'll just laser and phantasm away, even though that's not a wise strategy against Marth, lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We'll be there after 5:30 probably, maybe later. I'm not sure when I want to leave yet because I might want to eat an early dinner or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I'll talk to the wonderful parents and see what happens then.

Btw guys, Twitch is a little nervous about coming because he's not sure if he fits in well(that may have been his reason all along). If you all could just be nice to him and play matches with him and have fun(he's good and likes to goof off so it shouldn't be tough lol) then I think he'll feel more comfortable with us and want to come out to more tournaments.

Top Bottom