• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Blitz I cant team with you man.

I have a secret partner right now.

If me and him cant team I will be glad to team with you.

Sorry Bro

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol dude.

Im sorry mang. ;-;

I'll buy you a cheeseburger at McDs.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Blitz-Fine. = 3=

PP- Ima smack my **** in yo face.

Ace- Yuhhhhhhhhhhh

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yo Foxy...

I just looked at the Brawl+ Stagelist for the first time...

Wat?

You need to change some stuff around...here's what I recommend.

Neutrals: (5 stages)

* Battlefield
* Wi-Fi Waiting Room (New Pork City)
* Luigi's Mansion (no mansion)
* Smashville
* Pokemon Stadium 2 (frozen)

Counterpicks: (12 stages)

* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Halberd
* Lylat Cruise
* Norfair
* Warioware
* Brinstar
* Jungle Japes
* Pokemon Stadium
* Rainbow Cruise
* Yoshi's Island

Foxy

Smash Master
I agree with your picks mostly, except for the following things:

-FD is still going to be a neutral, it has always worked well and there's no reason to take it out. You even have the edges for cool walljump trixxies.

-Wifi Waiting Room is definitely going to be a counterpick, nobody enjoyed playing on it at Omni's and we all got frustrated with it as a neutral.

-WarioWare should be a neutral.

Otherwise I think I'll use that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
For Warioware, the horizontal blast zones are way too close to the stage and you can kill Jiggs at like 40%. The platform setup is cool but they favor certain characters (ZSS and MK in particular) too much to be a neutral. It's a fine counterpick and certain characters really benefit from it, but it's not neutral enough to be a neutral.

FD and Wifi Waiting Room are almost the same so yeah doesn't matter. I prefer Wifi Waiting Room but sure, either way. But still, Wifi Waiting Room, Mansion, AND FD is a bit excessive for one stagelist. They're all almost the same.

Foxy

Smash Master
WarioWare used to have ridiculously close horizontal blast zones (like at my last tournament) and that's why it was a counterpick there. As far as I know and have experienced playing on it since, they increased the blast zones to be more on par with other stages.

If that's just my imagination then it definitely will go back to counterpick, but I had thought it was changed.

Jon?

Smash Champion
How come wifi waiting room is a counter pick stage? Isn't it just a flat stage with no platforms?

Foxy

Smash Master
How come wifi waiting room is a counter pick stage? Isn't it just a flat stage with no platforms?
It seems like it would be awesome, but actually playing on it isn't that fun.

It should obviously be a neutral but since NOBODY liked the stage at Omni's I don't see why they should be subjected to randomly playing on it as a neutral.

I think part of the reason people dislike it is because of the strange camera (it's usually too close and doesn't show enough of the stage).

S

smash brawl player 99021

I second (or third) for Wifi waiting room as a CP.

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL that's funny. So would that mean if both characters are falling back onto the stage, they wouldn't know where they were gonna land because of the camera?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
-Wifi Waiting Room is definitely going to be a counterpick, nobody enjoyed playing on it at Omni's and we all got frustrated with it as a neutral.
Wifi waiting room is a fine neutral once you get the texture hack that makes the stage black. The only issue with it before hand was that sometimes you literally couldn't see the stage.

Top Bottom