• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
from raleigh i-40 west(30 mins) to c.hill and continuing south on 54 (273a?) (45 mins) takes you to southern pines and it's pretty easy..........maybe, i forget kind of. i'm too lazy to check maps.

I can do **** thursday and friday but not saturday.... and I need to come pick up a 54inch tv from dave's house in my truck. So if there's a legit smashfest I may come get that and attend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers, their place isn't much closer to our houses than the venue is.

Think about it. From my place to yours is about an hour and ten minutes. From your place to the tournament is about two and a half hours. There is the basic stuff.

Now then, Southern Pines(specifically Raggy bro's place) is about an hour and eleven minutes from Raleigh. This isn't necessarily a huge problem(though I don't like the idea of driving another hour while I'm really tired anyway) except for the part where you factor in Southern Pines being about three hours from your place.

Essentially, I'm wasting gas. Yes, we'll be with SP, and yes you'll get all of the Brawl your little heart could want. It's just not practical.

Again, if Karn or Gboro could house us that would be nice. I don't mind taking Ace up on his offer either since he's pretty close to Foxy's(you are right? I always forget lol).

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
PP and stongers are taking their team partnership to the next level, it's almost like a marriage--debating over what to do, places to go, and everything included. Being that PP seems to get his way most of the time I'd say that he's the bride. :lick:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool, Blitz bro.

@Family drama sillyness: I guess the guy with the car and sense is the bride? That's not how it works. XD

And I thought Jim was teaming with Foxy?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You know it's too bad Lucas....I asked Twitch if he had anyone in particular he wanted to team with and he said "Dark Hart" immediately. Poor kid.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Thanks Dr.Peepee! I saw your sets against Chu Dat very well played sir! I live in Cary, like ten minutes away from the Crossroads theatre. I'd really like to play anyone anytime :)
Jon?, Uncle, and I all live in Cary, so we probably live close to each other.

I won't be going to this tournament due to beach johns though (at least it's an enjoyable john).

lord karn

Smash Master
Jim, you should team with Dave if Foxy isn't teaming with you. I was going to team with him if Foxy teamed with you.

Top Bottom