• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol did your mom say anything about when she came in to get you. I was like "Hi, I'm Ragnarok." lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yes of course PP. You know me I'm just an old man.. can't stay up as late as I used to lol

And I may have to work at 10am Sunday but I know thats not a big problem

Foxy

Smash Master
yay, ace should be able to help you out there

if it doesn't work out just follow pp's car there anyways and sneak in first, it'll be unlocked

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol Foxy have you thought about a career in comedy?

Not even sure if I'll be in Chapel Hill Friday night, and I'm definitely not planning on having people over that night if I am.

I really owe Kevin one from not answering my phone last time I promised him and stingers housing... not that I'd ever have to explain myself.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man, if it's gonna inconvenience you at all, then I'll try to bug someone else lol. You don't owe me anything for wanting to do something besides hang around during Brawl.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
No, I just don't like "hey go stay at ace's place" being said very often. Three people live here that have nothing to do with competitive smash, and for all I know they could have plans over the weekend. That is one of the biggest reasons why I am somewhat hesitant to house people sometimes. I usually try to do what I can within reason. That being said, it wouldn't inconvenience me if you and the kids (and by this I mean stingers and jim) needed a place to stay Saturday night.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Getting volunteered for stuff by other people sucks. I can relate ace. My dad does that all the time.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I could maybe house them if needed. I have a futon mattress and a foldout couch they could sleep on. My grandparents from France are currently and have been occupying the guest bedroom for a month or so now or I would offer that but they haven't gtfo'd yet. It all depends on how many ppl from sp are staying at my house that night and wether or not people are willing to share beds and drive an hour here after the tourney.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No because they're farther away than Ace is.

If anything, we should stay with someone in Raleigh so we don't have to travel far from the venue to get some sleep(well, I need some sleep. You guys should get some too, but that doesn't change things lol).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
no i just dont feel like going back home

sunday is my birthday :chuckle:
Birthday? Well uh, don't you think you'll celebrate that with your mom? (she does celebrate it with you right?)

@Raggy bro: Southwest of Raleigh? I've never seen a Southern Pines exit going to Raleigh or Chapel Hill, so how did I miss it going to those places

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
after one night in sp i know that pp/stingers would never lose another doubles match
that much talent plus sp doubles powers equals HERB2 victory.....just sayin

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wut @ Karl.

Raggy bro's place is about one hour and eleven minutes from Raleigh. That's kinda far. Oh, and it's in a fairly weird spot. What in the world.

Top Bottom