• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

BEHR

Smash Hero
holy **** I sucked,

Now that Masked Left I dont have to sandbag anymore. :colorful:

0Room

Smash Lord
As of now I can't even make this, which is why I said hopefully I can... If I do, yeah I guess I'll accept even though I'll probably feel really guilty after taking your money. Maybe I should handicap myself to make it more fun for both of us?
uh-oh.
Those are fightin words right there!

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
As of now I can't even make this, which is why I said hopefully I can... If I do, yeah I guess I'll accept even though I'll probably feel really guilty after taking your money. Maybe I should handicap myself to make it more fun for both of us?
Well, sure I guess. You can handicap yourself 1 stock to 4 if you'd like. The end result will be the same, that way you can save some embarrassment and only get wrecked one stock as opposed to all four every match. :]

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Can't make it johns.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
More so it's living in the southern obx(just as bad as being out of state), not being in HS / not sucking on the parental tit, and having a full-time job getting up at 4a every day all the while taking online classes johns. :)

Moophobia

Smash Champion
More so it's living in the southern obx(just as bad as being out of state), not being in HS / not sucking on the parental tit, and having a full-time job getting up at 4a every day all the while taking online classes johns. :)
WOAH! You're a little feisty one! Kitty got fangs!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I would like to point out as a statement of irony that; generally people who use the ambiguous term "FULL-TIME JOB" usually work at a mundane waste of time establishment bearing no neccessary skillset or demand other than the day to day to day to day monotony of their own horribly insignificant existence.

for instance, I have a FULL TIME JOB. I work as a bedding / bath coordinator. I tell rich white women what colors to use in their bedroom to compliment their marble countertop sink collection and their Nate Berkus bathroom accessories.

I fold alot of towels too.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
:) I'm really excited to play in all honesty and I seriously love the Moophucker thing. Really clever! :D I'm gonna start using it. I'll find a way

Top Bottom