• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good luck with that bro.

Yay is takin no prisoners. Very fortunately for me I'm teaming with him, so as long as I stay out of his way he won't maul me in pic wars lol.

Edit: XD

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
the repetitive large smiley spam is just too cool to never get old!!
oh wait it just did :<

Hopefully I'll be able to make this.
Hi. I request a money match for this ridiculous statement. I don't do money matches. I made an exception for you. Melee. I hope you accept. I want to eat McDonalds with your money.

Also,

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have 3 Points right now so I will get two for the avatar.

and I will have 5 Points.

Its going to last for a good while.

Foxy

Smash Master
CHRIS AND MATT?

holy schticks this tourney is gonna be amazing

it has a mic of course, i'll test how well it records sound.

as long as people are gentle with it (it was quite expensive) i don't see why not!

so much hype...

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I am very excited! I could bring a wii copy of melee all the cords and everything but not a t.v if needed. Only small t.v I have is HD and Boo to hd lag

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Holy ****, my *****z Malk 'n Cookiez and KNORRDIESEL ARE COMING? WITH COMMENTARY? Awww snap. There's gonna be a lot of me talking a lot of crap to a lot of people, then they're gonna get all mad and stuff and I'll just be standing there with Malkster and Knorrsexy and be all...

lord karn

Smash Master
Yay's commentary is definitely top tier when it comes to big crowds. NC commentary is more of a 'let's gather around the fire and talk about the world' thing. When we get in big crowds we just start screaming and flopping around all over the place.

Top Bottom