• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Foxy

Smash Master
lol you bothered to see if i edited my post

fail stongerz

this tournament is gonna be better than genesis just for the thread

i'm also gonna wear my famous awesome-face shirt at this tournament, no joke

yay and i are gonna play brawl+ then with kirby/jiggs awesome-face skins.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
As it turns out I am going to be in California while this tournament is going on =( You just can't say no when someone says "Would you like to stay on my house boat in Cali with me?"

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I just moved to NC from dallas and would really like to play all the melee smashers here! Seeing as the last tournament I went to darkrain just moved to dallas and wrecked all of us! But yeah I'm not too great only 7 months of competitive play im always looking to get destroyed by the pros so I can practice :)

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I just moved to NC from dallas and would really like to play all the melee smashers here! Seeing as the last tournament I went to darkrain just moved to dallas and wrecked all of us! But yeah I'm not too great only 7 months of competitive play im always looking to get destroyed by the pros so I can practice :)
Where abouts do you live?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, the only Melee pro here is LoZR.

If you need any help at any time man, I'll record with you, play with you(at tournies lol I'm so far away) and give you advice if you need it.

I can't wait to see your improvement here bro!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Well, the only Melee pro here is LoZR.

If you need any help at any time man, I'll record with you, play with you(at tournies lol I'm so far away) and give you advice if you need it.

I can't wait to see your improvement here bro!
Thats why your the best in the state and lozr is second :chuckle:

You beat chu, there are very few people in the country that can do that to his IC's

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Thanks Dr.Peepee! I saw your sets against Chu Dat very well played sir! I live in Cary, like ten minutes away from the Crossroads theatre. I'd really like to play anyone anytime :)

Top Bottom