• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Foxy, im definitly goin to this, pp u should come man, cause that would mean i saw u twice.

foxyisemo

Smash Cadet
Lulz crio, sorry about the lame tourney johns. I think i'll reschedule mine instead.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I work the early shift on that Saturday, so I won't make Melee, but I think I'll try to come out for Brawl+. Hopefully I don't have to work on that Sunday, but I'm not holding out for it. Yeah. No sleep weekends. Fun stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah it would.

Dude I really wanna go to this now. Yeeeee

Yay I almost feel like we need to carpool to this. Are you goin on I-74 at all?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright. I'm going to this and PLURs. I actually had a very serious john for not wanting to spend money for tourneys but that john is no longer valid.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its not like i have anything to do the day before my birthday

i dont really plan things like that

does anyone?

its just like

parent johns

y'know

Foxy

Smash Master
unfortunately they are sometimes unbalanced, as they are meant to field test new changes.

before the tournament i'll test the latest wbr build and see if we'll use it over the latest plussery - unless corey is confident that the wbr one will work.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the public nightlies are always good, I don't know why they don't just use the nightlies as official releases. the wbr nightlies can stay private though...

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah, public nightlies rock (apart from some pretty broken stuff that got reverted like wolf's shine and a bunch of up-b stuff).

otherwise i'll likely use one. wbr ones, if there was a recent important discovery, CAN be necessary, though.

also

<3 vilt and gboro! i'm so glad you're coming bro.
<3 seven! still gotta play you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was playing one of your friends on wifi, foxy. waldorf or something? he mained ganon. (brawl+ obv)

Top Bottom