• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Dublio

Smash Ace
Brawl + Ganondorf is back to his former Melee glory. Not only does he get his jump back after DownBing, he also gets back his super fast jab with insane priority and my favorite, his stomp. I simply cannot go back to playing Ganondorf in normal brawl now. Its like being surround by women, only to find that they're all dudes. Just isn't the same as before, now that you know the truth. Right?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Okay, so who wants to house a cute, cuddly Yay on Friday so he doesn't have to drive on the same day as the tournament? He will play you in Melee and make you feel extremely wet in your pants.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I wasn't planning on going to Foxy's Friday night. I was just wanting to go to your place, Stongers.

Foxy, are your parents cool with people staying the night(more Saturday night question than Friday night question for me right now).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wtf he didn't say where he was going lol.

I'd prefer staying at your place Friday night, okay? Okay. If yay is there, cool. If not, that really sucks, but cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Most of us do live closer together, it's just the few of us in West NC live away from EVERYONE apparently lol.

I'm sure someone will house you regardless, Yay. The rest of them are close together lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm thinking of having a smashfest at my dad's house the night before, so we could maybe spend the night there. I'll have to ask my dad.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is DUB the leader of SP now? =p

Anyway, when is he going to tournaments again? And lol when is he going to enter a tournament again? XD

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll ask my dad about it tomorrow. SP should come out Friday night to my house. We should have all three games running.

Foxy

Smash Master
I wish you guys could just spend Saturday night but there's no way my parents would be alright with that, lols

they're silly old people.

Top Bottom