• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly < 3 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, June 27th - MELEE and BRAWL+!

Foxy

Smash Master
jimbo are you good in teams?

i can't remember if i already said i was with karn for this, even if so i still my want to try teaming with you because i rarely get to tournaments with you

and your accent makes me orgasm

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stongers, why so googley-eyed these days?

Yay is always too good. I'm scrambling my mind for ideas for a team name but "long lasting pp" really isn't making the cut and I'm white so I'm not creative. I still have a little more time to think though....

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Oh I just found out that my grandparents are catching a plane out of here on Saturday so the guest bedroom will be open to you guys too if everything goes as planned. @.@

Dublio

Smash Ace
Dr. Peepee, I propose that your team name with Stingers be "Everlasting Viltgasm." I have no reason for this, besides the mysterious spreading of the Vilt Epidemic.

Top Bottom