• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, he even posted in the Big MI discussion topic momentarily after someone confused Cactuarz for him. Creepy and Awesome as hell.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah, he even posted in the Big MI discussion topic momentarily after someone confused Cactuarz for him. Creepy and Awesome as hell.
LMAO too good.
he's magical!!!!

edit: i heard he plays smash too. hmm...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Our ride to CT has potentially failed us. So quebec is going (i.e. bam, pkmvodka, vwins, kage), but me, unknown522, europhoria and KK all just got jewed out of the trip.

Hopefully we clear things up by tomorrow or something...because Canada crew would be too good.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
is bair the only way to keep marth off the stage?
lol
cuz that's where i struggle
(that and approaching)
Shine and bair.

If Marth doesn't approach you, don't get excited and approach him - thats just giving him a free grab. Jump around and try not to be super obvious and spam nair/dair in his face. He'll just dash away and grab.

Laser and bait approaches using platforms, double jumps and wavedashes.

idea

Smash Master
shine combos into shine? and you have infinite jumps? so if you're fast you can keep JCing shines until they die off the top?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. Hand implants. Could use that extra finger on the controls. New camping tactic?

EWC

Smash Ace
Tell your opponent that you have a really cool new fox trick, but it's a secret so you can't say what it is. They'll get distracted and die.

Binx

Smash Master
Hey can someone tell me the timing to tech Marth's counter? I can't seem to get it right T_T

Also I'm going to guess this new tech is umm, some sort of gimp. Like throw them off the edge and then quickly punch them in the face in RL or something.

EWC

Smash Ace
It's about a quarter of a second later than the timing for most other moves.

Top Bottom