• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You don't have to mean it to troll tho.

Anyways, I can't believe leffen mentioned this dude REMEN. Word on the street is that Remen and Faab got BODIED by otg when he housed them after one of the pound tournaments (can't remember which one).

OTG is in england right now he's gonna bop this professor pro dude you speak so highly of as well.

Then again, OTG kinda goes IN on Jman sometimes (yea, shots fired).

**** europe, **** america really it's just all about otg.
LMAO, nice.

Kage is always 100% serious.
Yup usually. =P

in this case it's trying to fight dumb with dumb
Only if you can't understand it, which is why you would view it as dumb. I mean when you love something, you'll do everything to get it right? It's not like training physically is harder than training in smash, you just view it as such because of your feeble mind. You think pros in anything ever complained about anything being hard? HA.

Edit: Wake, I didn't mean Michael Jordan.. you owned yourself again.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
only if you can't understand it, which is why you would view it as dumb. I mean when you love something, you'll do everything to get it right? It's not like training physically is harder than training in smash, you just view it as such because of your feeble mind. You think pros in anything ever complained about anything being hard? Ha.
why do you never understand what people are talking about

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Anyways, I can't believe leffen mentioned this dude REMEN. Word on the street is that Remen and Faab got BODIED by otg when he housed them after one of the pound tournaments (can't remember which one).

OTG is in england right now he's gonna bop this professor pro dude you speak so highly of as well.

I'm going with this. Last I heard Remen said he was quitting... I've been watching that guy's vids since I first started playing.

Get em OTG!!!!

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
What are we talking about? I thought we were talking about consistency, and that definitely falls under that.
his post was directly in reply to my statement, 'fighting fire with fire,' as was obvious based on sentence structure and how it immediately followed my sentence.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can think outside the box, which means I can think INSIDE the chimney

Max?

Smash Champion

Yeah, it was after Pound 5, and yeah they kinda got bodied. However, I think they beat Aziz and myself in Teams Mario Party 6. Remen is a monster at Nintendo platformers and most likely all video games in general.

And yes, I am in Europe right now and hopefully going to meet with some of their players tomorrow and/or Tuesday. I would post a write up on the inevitable **** that will ensue, but people would most likely ignore it and go back to sucking NorCal's mediocre ****.

It's all about NEW YORK *****S.

Actually no, I take that back.

It's really just about wherever I am at the point and time that I am there, so right now GET AT ENGLAND, NEW YORK CAN EAT A ****.

<3 NY

He isn't sure so yes, he will be there
Yeah I'm probably going.

Crews at Apex should be OTG vs the world.
I'd have to play a character I don't know well in order to make it fair... but then again I use like all the characters in this game, so we'll have to somehow debug the game so I can use the Fighting Polygon Team.

Niko45

Smash Master
Nothing sounds scarier than max with 40 stocks

fact: otg is AVERAGING 7 stocks per crew battle right now

ALSO FACT: Mango is on HIS nuts. That's what we're dealing with people. Only otg could convince Mango to play Catan with us (it happened), idgaf what anyone says.

Max?

Smash Champion
You know, since I'm in Europe right now, I'm going to join Leffen in saying all you guys are ****ing fake.

Seriously, like

All of you ****ING IGNORANT AMERICANS CAN EAT A ****. WTF DO YOU GUYS KNOW? Don't you know how good WE are? I mean, have you SEEN Leffen's Yoshi **** those fake *** *****s that I've never heard of before?

Like, get ****ing *****. If Leffen says Yoshi is good, you better take him seriously, because clearly, you all suck and are ignorant and are fat and are religious and unhappy. Because like, that's what matters, RIGHT?!

And while I'm at it, Kage, you can eat a ****. I'm not really sure why, but you can just do it.

**** AMERICA

fact: otg is AVERAGING 7 stocks per crew battle right now

ALSO FACT: Mango is on HIS nuts. That's what we're dealing with people. Only otg could convince Mango to play Catan with us (it happened), idgaf what anyone says.
Both of these statements are true. I've singlehandidly won every crew battle I've ever partaken in.

And yes, Mango is on my **** hard core. But its kinda hard not to be when you chill with THE OT.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lolol otg is my hero

i been watching game of thrones lately. not bad at allll

Beat!

Smash Master
We don't say 'fake' here. Replace it with like, five-six additional 'ignorant', spread out over the post, and you'll fit in perfectly.

Also, you need to mention how much better PAL is. It's important.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
We don't say 'fake' here. Replace it with like, five-six additional 'ignorant', spread out over the post, and you'll fit in perfectly.

Also, you need to mention how much better PAL is. It's important.
Once you guys meet the OT, you'll be using fake. It's the only proper way to describe him.

Brookman

Smash Hero
You know, since I'm in Europe right now, I'm going to join Leffen in saying all you guys are ****ing fake.

Seriously, like

All of you ****ING IGNORANT AMERICANS CAN EAT A ****. WTF DmYO YOU GUYS KNOW? Don't you know how good WE are? I mean, have you SEEN Leffen's Yoshi **** those fake *** *****s that I've never heard of before?

Like, get ****ing *****. If Leffen says Yoshi is good, you better take him seriously, because clearly, you all suck and are ignorant and are fat and are religious and unhappy. Because like, that's what matters, RIGHT?!

And while I'm at it, Kage, you can eat a ****. I'm not really sure why, but you can just do it.

**** AMERICA

Both of these statements are true. I've singlehandidly won every crew battle I've ever partaken in.

And yes, Mango is on my **** hard core. But its kinda hard not to be when you chill with THE OT.
Wow gtfo you're high horse! Just cause Spain financed the discovery of north America and Britain colonized it doesn't mean skit. Especially when we consider how ducking trouble every country but Sweden is at melee. Jamaica has better representation than the bloated ashing holy Roman empire.
You think that, just cause you've been i'm EU for like a will that you're suddenly bass enough at melee to spew skit futon every profane orifice?¡?!¿

**** yourup murray fookin krystmench

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Wow gtfo you're high horse! Just cause Spain financed the discovery of north America and Britain colonized it doesn't mean skit. Especially when we consider how ducking trouble every country but Sweden is at melee. Jamaica has better representation than the bloated ashing holy Roman empire.
You think that, just cause you've been i'm EU for like a will that you're suddenly bass enough at melee to spew skit futon every profane orifice?¡?!¿

**** yourup murray fookin krystmench

sum1 gettin awffff in here?????

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would suggest reading the book series, as it's infinitely better and very very good, but you're an American and most likely can't read.

So **** off.
Reading requires more light than watching a show on my phone

Max?

Smash Champion
Strongbad you could also just download the PDFs and put them on your phone. They are readily and easily available via Mediafire

chillindude829

Smash Master
after reading like 4 of the last 100 posts i can safely say that leffen sucks and will lose a money match to me at apex, and that brookman post was great

in fact i wanna mm everyone, unknown, cactus, lovage for example

PB&J

Smash Hero
Well i dont money match but you guys are all welcome to play me in friendlies. I promise i wont lose..lol..jk.i just wanna play everyone in this thread thats going to apex

Top Bottom