• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Leffen, I'd like to congratulate you. You're the only ******* who I still love unquestionably.

Come. Fight me in amateur brackets. We shall paint a whole new picture... together

EDIT:
sveet. you're right. I'd never face you to begin with. I don't do amateur brackets.

leffen

Smash Champion
LOL.

my squirtle vs your ganon was:

I ***** you.
had you offstage, you had to up b, I had ~20%
I sd during the edgeguard (no hits or anything)
repeat 2 times.
killed you with an edgeguard
throw you off at 70% next stock, sd for the fourth time.

first time playing squirtle, and you would've gotten annihilated if I didn't SD FOUR TIMES (all under 40% looooool).

so yeah, have fun "owning" me.

leffen

Smash Champion
I played fox the next game (this was back when I NEVER played him btw, and in a buggy P:M which kage was familiar with)
last stock last hit

he killed me twice at low% with SIDE B (I had no idea that it was changed before I died at 0% edgeguarding him at 120 LOL)

what the ****

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage its kinda sad that leffen is better than you even with characters hes never played before lol
I'm a merciful warrior, it's not my fault he was scared to fight me. My aura of fear was too much for him.

Leffen, fyi, I just knew Ganon had Brawl moves, I played P:M probably only a few games before Genesis 2. Again, not my fault you can't adapt. =)

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, I'm pretty sure we have to rework the rankings for east coast again.

1. M2k
2. Leffen
3. Jman
4. Citizen Snips
5. Thorn
6. Palpi

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah i do mean **** on. if their 3rd best player & on - we could consider them the 2nd tier of players - top out at tied 17th, then for any conversation where anyone's **** talking Jman for getting 5th, their top players got **** on by ours.
jman got 5th at not-international tourney slol
im not saying he sucks or isn't amazing (cuz he is) it just pisses me off when people ****talk other amazing players like Zgetto for seemingly the sole reason that he's from EU

Divinokage

Smash Legend
you're so silly kage
What? Consistency to me is being able to win 1st place at every tournament, not character BS. I mean you can also get consistently 5th or wtv.. but that means you haven't reached the proper level yet and there's room for improvement. That can't be wrong.

1st place or nothing, *****!!!

Niko45

Smash Master
im not saying he sucks or isn't amazing (cuz he is) it just pisses me off when people ****talk other amazing players like Zgetto for seemingly the sole reason that he's from EU
see the thing is tho........he's from the EU

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'm not going to try to have a serious discussion about the difficulty of consistency with the most technical character in the game, Kage. go spam fair with ganondorf

Niko: <3

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i'm not going to try to have a serious discussion about the difficulty of consistency with the most technical character in the game, Kage. go spam fair with ganondorf

Niko: <3
There is no difficulty.. just practicing lots and lots. Difficulty is all in your head.

kage knows a lot about consistency

he places consistently outside of top 5 in canada, every god damn time
Usually 4th or 5th locally. And more often than not I only lose to the Top 5 players.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no difficulty at all
that's why this game is so much more rewarding than Brawl is

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
just fighting fire with fire, man.

Niko45

Smash Master
You don't have to mean it to troll tho.

Anyways, I can't believe leffen mentioned this dude REMEN. Word on the street is that Remen and Faab got BODIED by otg when he housed them after one of the pound tournaments (can't remember which one).

OTG is in england right now he's gonna bop this professor pro dude you speak so highly of as well.

Then again, OTG kinda goes IN on Jman sometimes (yea, shots fired).

**** europe, **** america really it's just all about otg.

Top Bottom