• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol at this turning into a "how to beat Zeon's Ganon" discussion.

Omis

my friends were skinny
GG's Barge. Wow its things like this that remind me of Thunder Ryu's famous words "Keep Practicing" cookie for the reference. I need alot more practice if I ever wish to make it to a semi-final. Also Barge not once did you tell me to let go of your bread.

@Samus
Sorry I couldnt join your game for some reason, so I started my own to see if you guys would join it. Then Bare came in. I didnt realize josh would not be able to enter.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
GG's omis, intense marth dittos.

Edit: Falco likes pizzacake more than his bread.

Barge

Anyways, what was with our first match? I almost 4 stocked your falcon

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey thats fine. Me and Josh had some good matches. We fought the whole time :laugh: GG's!

Omis

my friends were skinny
Yah the thing with the Falcon was that I always suck my first match online. It is like a adjusting to the lad period. The other thing was my television is like twelve years old, and since it was made the standard for video game cable has increased. So at random intervals the three cords will get loose and the whole tele will go black. Still no johns.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Yah the thing with the Falcon was that I always suck my first match online. It is like a adjusting to the lad period. The other thing was my television is like twelve years old, and since it was made the standard for video game cable has increased. So at random intervals the three cords will get loose and the whole tele will go black. Still no johns.
is it laggy? i have 1 like that.

Barge

So what do you think of my TL?

Btw your marth is better than your cfalcon.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Your tink is good just lay off the dairs. Altough you probaly only used them because of how bad I was at shielding them. Back when I messed around with him I felt that pulling a bomb out right away was always a good thing to do. It lets you smap arrows and if them get to close bomb then dair. Try not to dair spike in real life it is pretty easy to air dodge. More arrows definitly. Mix it up with arrow cancelling and different chare lenghts.

I find it funny that I picked up Marth to improve my Falcon yet I'm better with him. Also my neighbot and I played for two hours on Friday, his Ike vs my Marth.

Excellence

Smash Champion
was that directed to me? anyway i consider everyone a worthy opponent, you i would like to play because of your prespective of "LIFE".
No, it wasn't directed toward you. I'll quote you if I have anything thing I want to direct to you specifically. We can play any time you'd like, just try not be swallowed up by my postoptomistic behavior.

There's no need to lie now :laugh:

@ Omis?, where did you go. Thought you were going to join us?
I'm not lying which is the sad part. I would honestly say that I suck. My game is unrefined, I lack match-up experience, and I'm prone to habbit because I get catch up on using only what works and not mixing things up. Give me a month and I'll be something worth looking at, that I can promise.

GG's Barge. Wow its things like this that remind me of Thunder Ryu's famous words "Keep Practicing" cookie for the reference. I need alot more practice if I ever wish to make it to a semi-final. Also Barge not once did you tell me to let go of your bread.
Do I need to yell at Barge, again? How was his projectile use, setup, excecution, and timing of his aerials? *Grabs a wooden paddle, broken glass, and alcohol.*

Barge, we've got to play some more. I really want to practice my Toon Link match-up and I want to improve the quality of your Toon Link game, not that it's not already great, at the same time. However, I do expect you to at least make an attempt to point out everything wrong with my own gameplay. Prepare for excoriation...

So what do you think of my TL?

Btw your marth is better than your cfalcon.
Me thinks your Toon Link better stop spamming DAir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capitan Falcon > Marth, facts.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Excellence, can you do some quick matches since you're back now?

and you must be decently good. Just because you're not the absolute best in the world doesn't necessarily mean you suck :laugh: I'm sure you know that though, you're probably just being overly modest :)

Barge

I would but my controller is being a *****, rumble isnt working and I can't seem to figure it out, it throws off my timing without it

Barge

Btw, what happened to the old excellence? Usually you're not this cheerful D:

At least what i've seen

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Asking where the old one went will only bring it back! shhh.....

jk

Anyways, excellence we can try an fight another day. I need to eat and get ready for bed :)

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence, can you do some quick matches since you're back now?

and you must be decently good. Just because you're not the absolute best in the world doesn't necessarily mean you suck :laugh: I'm sure you know that though, you're probably just being overly modest :)
I am not modest, I call things as I see them and only as I see them.

Btw, what happened to the old excellence? Usually you're not this cheerful D:

At least what i've seen
You don't know anything about me so any assumptions you've made about my personality, other than what I've told you directly, is wrong. I can be an easy going person, I am far from one dimensional - think of me as a sphere or infinity.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Anyone want to try some 1v1's or FFA later tonight?

I haven't played Barge or Mmac yet so if you guys are game, let me know.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Anyone want to try some 1v1's or FFA later tonight?

I haven't played Barge or Mmac yet so if you guys are game, let me know.
I'll face you. I need to face someone that can beat me everytime :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'll try to make time to play people later. I'm still working on my Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, and Snake. I'm decent with Jigglypuff but I'm trying to figure out some new tricks with her.

Add in:

Still 6 spots left for the real tournament and one for the practice.

Top Bottom