• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Heh, thanks.

I'm in Delray Beach.

EDIT: Wii -- err, whee. Thanks for the add-ness.
I live in delray ulti, if you looking for competitive smash anytime, 'The Nexus' in the Boynton Beach Mall will be getting brawl on its release. Although its quite a drive 'Zero Ping' towards uh i think Fort Lauderdale already has it, its about 20 minute drive (for the people who infracture the law via excessive speeding, speed limit: 35~ min).

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
okay well you must be close then because usf is literally right down the street im on fletcher

nice, you should have no problem making it to my Brawl tourney on the 15th then. :)

I live near the intersection of Fowler & Bruce B Downs, right by USF.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
All Day Brawl Day - Spring Hill, FL - Apr 13th - Tourny/All Day Melee/Brawl Friendlys

All Day Brawl Day - Spring Hill, FL - Apr 13th - Tourny/All Day Melee/Brawl Friendlys
1v1 Double Elimination Cash Tournament.

All Day Brawl Day - Spring Hill, FL

All Day event.
Should be a blast!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey this is my roommates and my FC 5069-3591-5857

My mains for brawl just in case u wish to update the info on the 1st page are metaknight, falco and fox in that same order.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
Someone PM'd me for a FC add and I accidentally deleted it. If you added me go ahead and send another PM and I'll add you when I'm out of work.

Helixfire

Smash Rookie
Hey heres my info
MWFL - North Clearwater - Helix
Brawl FC: 4897-5593-2970
Wii FC : 0756-0183-1000-8351.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
You can change my info too. Main: Game and Watch, Second: Zero Suit, Third: C. Falcon (Friend code is 2964 8312 4938. I'm also going to change my name to 'In2D'.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Comeon people play me! I main falco btw, o: ( everyone thinks falco down graded but I like him a little better this way, plus imagine how broken pillaring would be? )

my friend code is near in profile.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
To claim his throne again of best smash player in the Orlando area...Ah Hell... Might as well expand it to two timezones and state "Best in Florida."

(I've been a member since 05-30-2002) it had the best in Florida attend all of the early tournaments.... Me.

I will be happy to give out my friend code, let other people play only 1 game against me. Since, its a no brainer they will lose... I will post the videos online either by youtube, or sending the replay videos to whoever is creating a database of them. (You know somebody will create a bank of the best players matches)

So, i am taking requests now, first come, first serve for the people who want public humiliation.

Brawl Friend Code
Orlando, Fl 4725-7609-8623 -- Nickname Neawn

I have already talked to XYZ and Zoro, both of them say they are not allowed on the internet without their parental units permission.

I see that ?!? is challenging anybody who is a little kid, and who wants some ****(y). I will pass thank you. No Sword Fighting for me! Keep that stuff in the churches... thank you very much!

Name of Contestant Vs. Luigi_Factor Results below:

Vs. Luigi_Factor -- Winner --> Luigi_Factor

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k
Wow... Laughter is Deadly huh? I guess its true. Anybody who plays sonic their opponents just die from laughing at a character who cannot even get a single KO until 200%

Is this the best FL has to offer? A bargin-bin sonic player? No wonder everybody thinks drunk hawaii players are better. We cant even win Final Round in Atlanta. 2 GA players took it, and a dude from NY. So sad.

Let me give you guys a Pro Tip.

Using the jump buttons allows you to not waste a jump by accidently pressing up. I know alot of you use your 2nd jump as you attempt to use your UP B.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL Luigi factor is funny. If you wanna get owned come to UCF and we'll own you. So you were "pro" back in 2002 when there was a total of 10 competitive players in florida?

I'll money match you in all 3 smash games. I'll own you in all 3.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Apology Enclosed

LOL Luigi factor is funny. If you wanna get owned come to UCF and we'll own you. So you were "pro" back in 2002 when there was a total of 10 competitive players in florida?

I'll money match you in all 3 smash games. I'll own you in all 3.
If by pro, you mean BY TAKING YOUR ENTRY MONEY. Then yes.

Its still the same 10 people. Just because we are not around, doesnt mean we still cant take your money... again... and again... and again!

Hmmm. Ok then, we will use your rules. You claim a 100% victory against me. So the rules will be as follows. If i win 1 of the 3 games, i take your money. If you win all 3, you take my money. Thats what your post says when i read it. I dont want to hear you back out of it now :laugh:

Good thing too, because our first match will be the one that i win. I have a weak stomach when it comes to playing scrubs. if i have to play them more than once it gives me the runs!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahaha by all 3 smash games i meant ssb64, melee, and brawl. But yah come to UCF and play us we'll definately **** you. The reason you havent played competitive smash in the last 4-5 years is because you know you would have gotten *****.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hahahahaha luigi_factor is gonna get owned so bad, this guy doesnt even know what's coming to him

im also down to mm u in melee and brawl, i dont play smash 64

im almost certain u dont stand a chance against sheer, specially in 64, just in case u didnt know hes the best FL player in smash 64... without a doubt, so get ur florida scene facts str8en up kid

we should plan something out, maybe get together at UCF to settle these mm's? id love to see this happen cuz there's no point in thrash talking unless u can prove ur as pro as u think u are

ohh truuuuu

Edit: lmao i cant wait to bring this kid back to reality, imma be called the nub_humbler after we play lolz

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Hahaha by all 3 smash games i meant ssb64, melee, and brawl. But yah come to UCF and play us we'll definately **** you. The reason you havent played competitive smash in the last 4-5 years is because you know you would have gotten *****.
Oh, why do you want to play old games? That means nothing. Why dont we play a real mans game. Who can make out with the ugliest girl. I'll let you win that one, and save you some respect of losing.

?!? - see above.

Otru- Who are you?

Top Bottom