• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Sup sons? I'm hosting a SSBB tournament at Lauderhill, FL on 3.1.08.

Here's the link...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=145548

Yes I know...it's less than 2 weeks away. Sorry for the such short notice. I'm trying to prep up some players that are going to FRXI. I'm planning to host monthly tournaments so there's always next time if you miss this tournament . I hope to see y'all there. It's been a while.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
:bump: hmm, the Florida Thread in the 3rd page, a new record.

Got a question: Is anyone going to MegaCon this weekend in Orlando?
yup.working it sat and sun.
with this and smash,apparently this will be a weekend with very lil sleep.
woo spring breakkkkkk!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I used to go to conventions back when I made AMVs. Once I became addicted to Melee though, I got over my previous addictions.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm still addicted to manko though. I don't think anything will get me from abusing it.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
hey im a midwest smasher visiting tampa for a lil while wondering what tournies or smashers are in the area if anyone could help me out that would be awesome. also if there was something i was supposed to read my bad im on my wii and it sucks

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
orlando is like hella far away
Slim is in Tampa I'm sure if you gave him a PM he would hang out...Smash your Mom is in New Port Richey and I'm sure he would probably hang out...Myself I live in Dunedin(Clearwater) not that far from Tampa little bit of a drive though and I'm not sure what my plans will hold but I might be able to work something out

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
hey im a midwest smasher visiting tampa for a lil while...
How long will you be in town? As QDVS pointed out, I'm hosting a Brawl tourney in Tampa on March 15th. Just click my sig to get to the thread. If you'll be gone by then, well I'd be down for just getting together for friendlies at some point.

I'm off Friday and was thinking of going to Kissimmee for Hungry-Box's smashfest. So you'd be able to play the smashers in that area if you want to come. Unfortunately Tampa doesn't have many active smashers anymore so most of them come from the surrounding areas when Slim De La Crim hosts a smashfest. I'd be down to play you though either way.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i've heard of you.

i'm going to be in PA again before this gigabits though.
yea my zelda got pretty big for a sec and i think we were going to play a set at one time but it never happened. but apparently ive found out im going to be here for a few weeks so i should be able to get some good stuff in

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The list is for everyone. Welcome to the FL smash scene. What city are you in so I can add you to the list?

TopCat: so what's the date you're here till, and where in Tampa are you staying?

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Im in temple terrace, right outside of tampa... lutz if you want to call it that, im here till i think the 25th-ish..so yea

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
nice, you should have no problem making it to my Brawl tourney on the 15th then. :)

I live near the intersection of Fowler & Bruce B Downs, right by USF.

Top Bottom