• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, just as a heads up, we've confirmed the date for Smashcon's Summer convention. It's going to be on June 29th and 30th. We are still working out the kinks in our plans and coming up with an official schedule (seeing as we just had a meeting about it tonight).

What we are looking at is to have Smash on Saturday along with a fighter or two (and Project M if I remember correctly), then Sunday will be more fighters and card tournaments, I also remember hearing table top gaming, but there were so many of us talking at once, I don't remember hearing if that was going to happen.

Concerning Smash, if we get a big enough turnout (planning on it), we will have doubles and pools Saturday and the have the bracket Sunday.

Hope to see you guys there, and I'll keep you guys posted as new details are confirmed.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Well I can say that the brawl locator is entirely outdated. No one on that list plays anymore lol.

Gainesville Brawl:
Ereth
Ryo
DewDaDash
Dolo
Jeck
Apple Jelly
2nlio

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I have a friend that is moving to Miami, I asking for him since he doesnt have an account here. Are there any smashers active there?

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
In miami? There's a scene, two places I heard of are "versus" (never been there) and arcade odyssey. Couple of other locales, but most universities have clubs that are in the know.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Woah! Hey guys, I'm from SWFL, and I play Melee, I am the leader of a 6 person crew, Smash Bros United, though we don't all live in FL atm. I'm going to start hosting weeklies soon, so be sure to talk to me if you'd like to attend! Anyone is welcome, and we'd love to have more people. My actual tag is SBU | Sai Blade by the way, I need a name change lol.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Region - City / City 2 (if for example you are in another city for school breaks); School(if applicable); username ~ Phone Number/Availability"
SWFL - Cape Coral ; SBU | Sai Blade (it's my new tag, not yet my username) - I'm available most of the time, as long as it's not during school.

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
In miami? There's a scene, two places I heard of are "versus" (never been there) and arcade odyssey. Couple of other locales, but most universities have clubs that are in the know.
Sounds good, how would one go about to get in touch with these groups?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Sounds good, how would one go about to get in touch with these groups?
Facebook. That's where most of the local communications take place. I would link you to the SFL one but I'm not part of the group. It might be called SFL Smash or something along those lines.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hi! I have a friend that is moving to Miami, I asking for him since he doesnt have an account here. Are there any smashers active there?
South Miami? That's Arcade Odyssey, we have tournaments every Friday for Smash 4 and we switch Melee and PM every other Friday. Closer to the north is Versus Gaming Center on Sample road. If your friend is interested in talking on Facebook, have him/her search for Florida Smash.

Proobie44

Smash Cadet
South Miami? That's Arcade Odyssey, we have tournaments every Friday for Smash 4 and we switch Melee and PM every other Friday. Closer to the north is Versus Gaming Center on Sample road. If your friend is interested in talking on Facebook, have him/her search for Florida Smash.
I was wondering if they were still doing the tournaments, what time doe they usually start?

DjaGoF

Smash Rookie
yo there.
first I apologize, if my post would be in the wrong thread (+ grammar mistakes)

I will arrive in Florida (my airport will be Miami) 23th november (tuesday), at 2pm40.

I donno what i will do when i will arrive, but whatever. Maybe i will sit a bit (just the afternoon?) and after it, i have to go to Naples. I will stay while 1 month. And i'd love to play against the people of the east cost. But I dont think i could move that much.

So, i hope some local smashers could answer me !

ps : Im used to play against Tekk & Salepate. Im from lyon, as 'em. And im like top 5 France. (pal :d)

ps 2 : Talk to me with facebook (Joffrey Djagof Moussaoui) if someone is avaible / ready to play foreigner player !

sup. Merry Xmas.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
yo there.
first I apologize, if my post would be in the wrong thread (+ grammar mistakes)

I will arrive in Florida (my airport will be Miami) 23th november (tuesday), at 2pm40.

I donno what i will do when i will arrive, but whatever. Maybe i will sit a bit (just the afternoon?) and after it, i have to go to Naples. I will stay while 1 month. And i'd love to play against the people of the east cost. But I dont think i could move that much.

So, i hope some local smashers could answer me !

ps : Im used to play against Tekk & Salepate. Im from lyon, as 'em. And im like top 5 France. (pal :d)

ps 2 : Talk to me with facebook (Joffrey Djagof Moussaoui) if someone is avaible / ready to play foreigner player !

sup. Merry Xmas.
Oh my god, you're great. I love all of your videos :3 That Falcon is mighty. I'd love to play you at a tourney, if I can find you ._. You gonna be in FL during Paragon? It'd definitely be worth attending for a player like you.

Top Bottom