• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I like how well you can judge a matchup based off of one players abilities.

In any case.

Its not even, I can show you.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that Atomsk and I are better indicators of stuff than a region obviously behind in the metagame.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah we're so behind. You should be getting an easy 1st place then.
I think MD/VA, despite being the strongest area, is behind NJ/NY in the metagame.

It doesn't mean you're bad. It means you're behind in the metagame.

If you guys are spewing stuff about the tornado being some god tier move and MK beating Snake, then yeah, you're behind.

CO18

Smash Hero
I think MD/VA, despite being the strongest area, is behind NJ/NY in the metagame.

If you guys are spewing stuff about the tornado being some god tier move and MK beating Snake, then yeah, you're behind.
Well you better destroy Hrnut's Metaknight then with Snake.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
D1 uses Marth in teams and camps behind NL and gets gay tipper and dolphin slash kills.

Diddy Kong is amazing in teams if your partner knows how to use bananas and not get ***** by them. This obviously applies to D1 since he's been teaming with NinjaLink since the game came out.

I'm only confident against NinjaLink because of his character.

Tornado is perfectly beatable. I can't even really use it against Basic Sausage's Dedede...
D1 doesnt camp behind me sorry. Anyway MD/VA is ahead of us in most aspects of the metagame. Reason why u did well is because NO ONE EXPECTS SOMEONE TO SPAM TORNADO.

CO18

Smash Hero
D1 doesnt camp behind me sorry. Anyway MD/VA is ahead of us in most aspects of the metagame. Reason why u did well is because NO ONE EXPECTS SOMEONE TO SPAM TORNADO.
lmao, tornado is so garbage it can only beat top players like atomsk, BUM, and Boss.

Bad move of course

nevershootme

Smash Master
Have fun spamming it on me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9tn27ne9fE

I dare someone to do that bull**** on me.

And u completely missed my point.
i could have swear the video must have been rigged... but w/e you proved your point on beating tornado.

but seriously. if you count 10 times the player does tornado... please ***** slap him and beat the crap out of him

edit: yea such noobtrocity

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

I don't think ny is ahead of us in the metagame or competition. When I went to thier tourny I felt right at home. I teamed with someone who doesnt take brawl too seriously,(dj nintendo) and we beat some good teams. I also friendlied the best ddd's there and went even with him. I think his name was basic sasuage. And anti. Anti is a beast. I only MM ny wes when I was up there.

All of this and I'm not even on the rankings anymore. Anyway, Inui now that 1st place will be ez huh?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Moar UpB out of shield woulda been cool, but you obviously proved your point. Up B outta shield ***** nado so hard though.

ol, I dont use metagay XD.
U LIAR :D

Well you better destroy Hrnut's Metaknight then with Snake.
I cant wait for this.

I lol'd hard.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
D1 definitely camped behind you with Marth. Why are you taking this as an insult? Atomsk and I camp behind each other constantly and get 1st all the time. You are way too sensitive.

I won teams without spamming tornado.

I beat you without the tornado because Diddy Kong ***** it. This also prevented me from using it to win SB3.

I beat Forte with Snake, so obviously no tornado was involved.

I beat Atomsk's Olimar consistently without tornado because Olimar ***** it. You know, that Olimar that ***** you terribly?

OverLade

Smash Hero
seemed to work pretty well against you, you got hit by it almost every time he did it.

gg.
If the metaknight had played smartly he probably would've lost. But he was senselessly spamming it.

Still, if NL had been using Up B OOS he would probably beat even a good meta spamming nado.

LOL i saw the vid. he just owned by tornadoes. t oo bad the mk player sucked. it was prolly inui
Thats sum burn. ****.

OverLade

Smash Hero
hell yea aint got mercy for that ***got.
You gotta get unrusty so u can whip dat *** at Gigs.

After all, we're so far behind NJ in the metagame that we all need to train up and get to their level before their second best meta player after M2K comes and ***** us. 0_0

Hide the children.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Inui, please don't underestimate florida cuz if you get anything less than top three we're gonna say that ya'll are behind in the metagame if your the second best mk in the nation, i'd be impressed if you were to place top five with all of our best players there i.e afro/chops/danny/seibrik/me/redhal/co18/equi/xyz when you play expect live commentary from ACORN!!!! BE THERE!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Inui, please don't underestimate florida cuz if you get anything less than top three we're gonna say that ya'll are behind in the metagame if your the second best mk in the nation, i'd be impressed if you were to place top five with all of our best players there i.e afro/chops/danny/seibrik/me/redhal/co18/equi/xyz when you play expect live commentary from ACORN!!!! BE THERE!!!
Lol Inui isn't top 5 MK in the nation, but by how hes talking he might as well be DSF.

I can't make it to Gigs to whoop that ***, instead I'm goin to MD/VA to whoop that *** at Chus biweekly. :p

But do I go in Chus thread and talk ****? No.

And if Acorns gonna be commentating then I want live feed. I wont miss this.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Lol Inui isn't top 5 MK in the nation, but by how hes talking he might as well be DSF.

I can't make it to Gigs to whoop that ***, instead I'm goin to MD/VA to whoop that *** at Chus biweekly. :p

But do I go in Chus thread and talk ****? No.

And if Acorns gonna be commentating then I want live feed. I wont miss this.
you wouldn't even have time to watch a live feed if you're at a tournament. unless you seriously spreading the word over there. then i might be impressed

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You just don't give me the time of day anymore, do you?

jeez :):):)

Top Bottom