• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, please don't underestimate florida cuz if you get anything less than top three we're gonna say that ya'll are behind in the metagame if your the second best mk in the nation, i'd be impressed if you were to place top five with all of our best players there i.e afro/chops/danny/seibrik/me/redhal/co18/equi/xyz when you play expect live commentary from ACORN!!!! BE THERE!!!
I'm nowhere near the second best MK. I never said that before.

I can lose to Florida and not be behind in the metgame.

Gmoney said:
I'm looking forward to playing Inui again (if I can make it to Gigs; family johns). Your MK against my Wario for... $5?
I already said I'd accept all money matches.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Everyone should act like Inui isn't even at the tourney. No one say a word to him the whole tourney.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I challenge Inui to an actual fight MM.

We can fight in the parking lot.

And you can't turn it down because you said you'd accept all MMs.

So now we have to fight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can lose to a hippo playing poker with a pop tart. But at least I didn't call the hippo garbage beforehand.
When did I say Florida was garbage?

It's really disappointing that so many of you resort to personal insults and real-life threats. I haven't insulted a single person in this thread, which includes insulting skill.

There's no need for you guys to be so hostile.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yall ****in lame *** ***s...Shut up please.

Simple *** jokes bout simpla asss ****.

The man aint m2k...an so arent yall.

This thread..THIS THREAD...should be closed due to how lame it is. Everyone has been arguing bout stupid **** since page ****ing 1

Grow/Man up *****es

OverLade

Smash Hero
When did I say Florida was garbage?

It's really disappointing that so many of you resort to personal insults and real-life threats. I haven't insulted a single person in this thread, which includes insulting skill.

There's no need for you guys to be so hostile.
You set yourself up for the reaction you're gettin in FL. I know that better than anybody.

You didn't "diss" anyone, but you were talking smack about how amazing you were and how we're behind in the metagame.

Real talk from Polmex23.

But this **** is still too funny.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
haha Hungry is the man, that pic looks too similar to this kid, I laughed pretty hard when i saw it haha

but yeah lets actually chill with the inui hate its getting a lil bit too crazy

lamugi

Smash Lord
Yall ****in lame *** ***s...Shut up please.

Simple *** jokes bout simpla asss ****.

This thread..THIS THREAD...should be closed due to how lame it is. Everyone has been arguing bout stupid **** since page ****ing 1

Grow/Man up *****es
soooo suppose i did IT with m2k does that mean im kinda him...no homo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You didn't "diss" anyone, but you were talking smack about how amazing you were and how we're behind in the metagame.
I think I have some right to say I'm a good player when I consistently place high and beat top players frequently. I'm confident I can do well in Florida because I have before and I have improved dramatically since then and play a better character now. Some of the match-up statements, especially with regards to the tornado, show that you're behind on some things. This isn't an insult.

Rx- said:
This is where you called Florida garbage.
Nope, I said you were behind in the metagame due to massively overrating the tornado and thinking MK counters Snake.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Inui is right, but the sad thing is people from Fl will still hate on him. Aw dang!

Just **** everyone and it'll be all good.

Can we go back to the Brawl PR discussion?

Why isn't fearless on there?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Inui is right, but the sad thing is people from Fl will still hate on him. Aw dang!

Just **** everyone and it'll be all good.

Can we go back to the Brawl PR discussion?

Why isn't fearless on there?
U serious right now Mooney?

Look, all this hatin aint hatin, aint no body special to hate on.

Second, it dont matter Mooney. You from FL, you have Floridas ****ing back...

What kind of Flaw and shady mother ****er you are? Inui is right **** that **** you little *****. I cant believe u. Wtf who the hell u think u are?

Family, we are your family, even though were gay to you most of the time. Stop saying **** like this an youll get more respect from us (FL)

Wtf Inui is right but **** that little *****...Now lets go back to being gay

Thats what you should have said

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
U serious right now Mooney?

Look, all this hatin aint hatin, aint no body special to hate on.

Second, it dont matter Mooney. You from FL, you have Floridas ****ing back...

What kind of Flaw and shady mother ****er you are? Inui is right **** that **** you little *****. I cant believe u. Wtf who the hell u think u are?

Family, we are your family, even though were gay to you most of the time. Stop saying **** like this an youll get more respect from us (FL)

Wtf Inui is right but **** that little *****...Now lets go back to being gay

Thats what you should have said
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

How did we even get to this? All I did was defend a friend. Some of you people should seriously grow up.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
your always like this...

Grow up? Your to blind an ignorant to recognize or admit your flaws. And your just dumb sometimes...atleast, nevermind.

Your like this online only...in person your quiet.

Sorry man, this is stupid.

Close this lame *** thread

Top Bottom