• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
your always like this...

Grow up? Your to blind an ignorant to recognize or admit your flaws. And your just dumb sometimes...atleast, nevermind.

um dont act like I just said this. **** you for not defending FL, this place is amazing...

Sorry its too "real" for you down here no wonder u like the North since they cater to ***otts.

Punk *** you should be swamped...and close this stupid thread im getting pissed

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Polmex, why do you have to curse so much if its filtered?
polmex just types it all out. people will get the jist of it through the filters, son

and colin doesnt like lion king, so im not sure if i should trust his taste in anything :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
We will see Inui at gigs and determine if we are impressed or not, redhalberd you should definitley make it out to this gigs and watch the vids lol, and of course enter and show him why florida is the **** sauce lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We will see Inui at gigs and determine if we are impressed or not, redhalberd you should definitley make it out to this gigs and watch the vids lol, and of course enter and show him why florida is the **** sauce lol
he'll be in virginia or somewhere up there, which is why he isnt coming to this gigs

i didnt watch 1 inui match at fast, so im also interested to see how impressed i'll be by his vids, as they're being recorded.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hrnut beat every snake in FL, and Afro and Chops are probably both in the top 10 best snakes. Somebody didn't hide their notes. :p
so untrue about hrnut beating every snake. still hasn't beat me in a tourney match (last time we played was july before FAST).

in the end, florida will not be impressed with this player calling out the big shots

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so untrue about hrnut beating every snake. still hasn't beat me in a tourney match (last time we played was july before FAST).

in the end, florida will not be impressed with this player calling out the big shots
...lol. you got owned, nick

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
all i know is that he got fifth with me playing the same characters as me except i didn't play mk or D3, he supposedly played marth/snake...I actually played marth/snake...i've seen his marth and i am not impressed

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i did so terrible at FAST. it sucks too, cause everyone thinks im a scrub cause of it. I mean, i AM a scrub, but i wanted a good FAST placing to give people the illusion that im not.

seriously though, nick, are you coming to cali with me? i know you said you would yesterday, but the more i think about it, the more i realize how much your job sucks in pay.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
i did so terrible at FAST. it sucks too, cause everyone thinks im a scrub cause of it. I mean, i AM a scrub, but i wanted a good FAST placing to give people the illusion that im not.

seriously though, nick, are you coming to cali with me? i know you said you would yesterday, but the more i think about it, the more i realize how much your job sucks in pay.
When are you guys going out to Cali?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hrnut beat every snake in FL, and Afro and Chops are probably both in the top 10 best snakes. Somebody didn't hide their notes. :p
How is Lambchops one of the top 10 Snakes when he's done absolutely nothing OOS to prove it?

HRNUT said:
all i know is that he got fifth with me playing the same characters as me except i didn't play mk or D3, he supposedly played marth/snake...I actually played marth/snake...i've seen his marth and i am not impressed
I didn't use Snake at all in singles. Just Marth and a very small amount of Falco/Pit for Dedede players.

It doesn't matter if my Marth wasn't impressive because it got the job done. Also, I don't care about Marth anymore, lol. Tier whoring ftw.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
How is Lambchops one of the top 10 Snakes when he's done absolutely nothing OOS to prove it?

I didn't use Snake at all in singles. Just Marth and a very small amount of Falco/Pit for Dedede players.

It doesn't matter if my Marth wasn't impressive because it got the job done. Also, I don't care about Marth anymore, lol. Tier whoring ftw.
This is going to be a long car ride.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
wtf? I cant believe Ive been missing out on this thread!! Its too good.
Also I really hope I can make it to this Gigs....Definitely a Christmas gift.

And Inui I'm MM you cuz if i remember correctly back at FAST...."OMG you're toon link is soooo cute."
yea....my toon link stopped being cute a while ago....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If he's all of those then in melee I play

Fox/Falco/Marth/CF/Sheik/DK/Ganon/Doc/Mario/Luigi/Roy/Jiggs/YL/Samus
well, all the people i listed he used at and won a tourney match with. I dunno your track record to know if you used all those in tourneys or not :laugh:

Top Bottom