• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I wonder if you are aware that we say that to make fun of you.

Inui im gonna own you at Brawl Gigs just like i owned you at FAST1.
Or maybe you'll make me have to try this time.
Lol like people didnt tell me about the last gigs. But its w/e cuz im not gonna beef with anyone. We'll just play IRL and if I lose to whoever I lose to and beat whoever I beat.

And I might as well have fun while the joke is still around. By the time I can actually get to gigs it'll probably be dead anyway.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
tru, well I'm claiming best spacies mainer... get at me.

space challenge megamatch??? :mad::mad::mad:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So when is this gonna be updated again?
im not on the panel, but i'd think it would probably be updated after february gigs whenever that is. Gotta remember its been only like a month and a half since the last update

OverLade

Smash Hero
Maybe if he places higher alittle bit more consistently.
Im not going to argue with how the system works or anything, but hasn't he placed top 5 at the last 4 or so tournies he's been to, outplacing most people on the PR and winning a few over Hrnut even?

I don't know what it takes to be on the PR, but a few people on it are a lil less consistent than he is.

Anyway its not really my place to suggest anyway so....

Leh

Smash Ace
Im not going to argue with how the system works or anything, but hasn't he placed top 5 at the last 4 or so tournies he's been to, outplacing most people on the PR and winning a few over Hrnut even?

I don't know what it takes to be on the PR, but a few people on it are a lil less consistent than he is.

Anyway its not really my place to suggest anyway so....
I dont think hes beaten anyone on the PRs...
I know he hasnt beaten me, or seibrik.
I dont think hes beaten Hrnut
He might of beaten GDX
Equi doesnt go to tourneys anymore
He may of beaten chops but chops doesnt play.

Maybe he does deserve a spot on the PRs
But it wont be high.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dont think hes beaten anyone on the PRs...
I know he hasnt beaten me, or seibrik.
I dont think hes beaten Hrnut
He might of beaten GDX
Equi doesnt go to tourneys anymore
He may of beaten chops but chops doesnt play.

Maybe he does deserve a spot on the PRs
But it wont be high.
Are we talking about the same guy?

Im talking about CO18 lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hes beaten nick at two PnT tourneys, and hes never played me in tourney. dunno who else he's played/beaten on that list though

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah i know, whos he beaten?
I dont keep track of this.
He's beaten Hrnut, GDX, Rx, and Seibrik, and I'm pretty sure he beat you in a money match a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iej-2D95OA&feature=channel_page vs. Hrnut, he won 2 sets coming back from losers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Uly7sX2Bw vs. Seibrik, a money match.

He's won two tournies over Hrnut, placed 5th or so at the last gigs, and placed top 5 at some other tourney. Id think he's PR material.

Leh

Smash Ace
He beat me in ONE money match after i beat him in 3 consecutively....
Then maybe he should be on the PRs

The MM vs Seibrik is pointless, MM's arent tourney matches.
I personally wouldnt count PnT tourneys but if you want to i guess we can.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
He's beaten Hrnut, GDX, Rx, and Seibrik, and I'm pretty sure he beat you in a money match a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iej-2D95OA&feature=channel_page vs. Hrnut, he won 2 sets coming back from losers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Uly7sX2Bw vs. Seibrik, a money match.

He's won two tournies over Hrnut, placed 5th or so at the last gigs, and placed top 5 at some other tourney. Id think he's PR material.
i havnt played him in tourney. we teamed for gigs, but we werent against each other

im not sure if he won or lost to rx in tourney. i do remember him playing rx though

i dont think MMs count for the PR, and as far as i remember, he beat seibrik in that one MM and hasnt played in a tourney match

OverLade

Smash Hero
i havnt played him in tourney. we teamed for gigs, but we werent against each other

im not sure if he won or lost to rx in tourney. i do remember him playing rx though

i dont think MMs count for the PR, and as far as i remember, he beat seibrik in that one MM and hasnt played in a tourney match
He's beaten Rx in tourney at the last gigs. I think he did lose to Seibrik at the last gigs also though Seibrik went MK.

You're right about MMs though.

He beat me in ONE money match after i beat him in 3 consecutively....
Then maybe he should be on the PRs
Yeah something like that.

Leh

Smash Ace
Plus i hear wario vs d3 is real good for wario.
All good though, i finally learned MK.
D3's get at me.
Seibrik will tell you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the important thing is, pr just came out like a month and a half ago, and they shouldnt be updated until at least every 3-4 months. So he got plenty of time to move on up. I just hope i can win a freakin tourney by the time the next PR comes around :urg:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
alll tourneys count wether u like it or not. just cuz its a Pnt doenst mean hrnut is gonna sandbag just cuz its a PnT tourney. what kind of logic is that

Master Raven

Smash Master
Afro, Equi's been playing tourneys at Louiseville recently (he's on vacation there until the 27th this month), and he won first in the last one he attended which was last weekend I think.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I wouldn't be surprised if CO18 (and a few others) made it onto the next PR (which will probably come out in February by my guess). Expect about half of the current list to drop off due to those people quitting or just simply not performing, unless things change... ;)

The problem with PnT is that they only use laggy TVs to my knowledge. Can anyone confirm this for me about the PnT in Orlando? It's a stupid john by itself, but I'd put more weight on other tourney encounters.

...:027:

nevershootme

Smash Master
I wouldn't be surprised if CO18 (and a few others) made it onto the next PR (which will probably come out in February by my guess). Expect about half of the current list to drop off due to those people quitting or just simply not performing, unless things change... ;)

The problem with PnT is that they only use laggy TVs to my knowledge. Can anyone confirm this for me about the PnT in Orlando? It's a stupid john by itself, but I'd put more weight on other tourney encounters.

well... all pnt tv's are lcd regardless... brands may vary though... like miami lakes isn't severe as others

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Oh, I find it funny that the guy who got 3stocked in both matches of a MM with me after introducing himself as the "best Diddy in FL" is calling people scrubs. This guy also made a bad (read as "Brawl") combo video... Too good.

I still like you, Lee.
But not your stupid color-coded posts.
;)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol u shouldnt be a panelist. top players should decide who should be panelist cuz they are just smarter players. colbol and hungry dont count cuz they dont even know their smart. afro seibrik hrnut should be panelist. i know hrnuts sucks his own **** sometimes but if he acts up just call out for me and ill prolly 5 stock him in any argument easily like i do to afro lol

CO18

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind being a panelist. I don't know whether I deserve it or not or w/e, just saying It would be cool to be one and Im not biased.

I felt lag at the first Pnt tourney but I didn't really feel any at the last one that just passed.
I'm not sure could just be because I play Wifi so I don't really notice it too much lol but I just didn't feel my game being hindered at all.
Only annoying thing was standing.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind being a panelist. I don't know whether I deserve it or not or w/e, just saying It would be cool to be one and Im not biased.

I felt lag at the first Pnt tourney but I didn't really feel any at the last one that just passed.
I'm not sure could just be because I play Wifi so I don't really notice it too much lol but I just didn't feel my game being hindered at all.
Only annoying thing was standing.
I'd be a panelist except I can't actually go to the tournies.

So I'd have to watch the vids.

And I wouldn't be impressed.

So prolly not.

hungrybox
Hungry HAS been layin it down. I've seen his vids.

And PnT LCD TVs lag so barely it's hard to notice. We have them down in Tampa, it's just as legit as any other TV.

HD on the other hand....sucks.

Top Bottom