• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
We will see Inui at gigs and determine if we are impressed or not, redhalberd you should definitley make it out to this gigs and watch the vids lol, and of course enter and show him why florida is the **** sauce lol
Yeah unfortunately I'll be up in VA playing Azen and Chu and G-reg and Forte and Korn and M2K and whoever else is gonna be up there. Sorta sucks. :p

But I'll watch the vids.

And I wont be impressed by Inui.

:D

Because his snake is just as good as Afro's
Real talk.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
there are only a certain number of matches i get to play during tournament, just because i don't pick every character on the roster every tourney doesn't mean i don't use them, i'm not gonna pick captain falcon against a mk, if you catch my drift...i use who's suitable at the time. i'll use zelda next tourney, maybe diddy as well

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
there are only a certain number of matches i get to play during tournament, just because i don't pick every character on the roster every tourney doesn't mean i don't use them, i'm not gonna pick captain falcon against a mk, if you catch my drift...i use who's suitable at the time. i'll use zelda next tourney, maybe diddy as well
Use Yoshi.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
But I'll watch the vids.

And I wont be impressed by Inui.

:D

Real talk.
I don't have any good vids and probably never will. Only my bad performances ever get put up. I feel like Mew2King. When I ***** massively in teams in MD/VA, it wasn't saved. Even my set I won against Bum looked dumb.

Btw, that vid had me laughing the whole time.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I don't have any good vids and probably never will. Only my bad performances ever get put up. I feel like Mew2King. When I ***** massively in teams in MD/VA, it wasn't saved. Even my set I won against Bum looked dumb.

cool story bro

OverLade

Smash Hero

No, its just me. No vids never impress me....ever.

If you want your vids to be impressive I cant watch them, otherwise....Im just not impressed.

HIDE THE VIDS. 0_0

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I heard HRNUT is gonna lose in a MM 2 a guy named Lizard in Pikman 2 this weekend... LOL :-p

Hey GDX!!! How the hell did I get people to start complaining about how sonic is just 2 **** fast?

So I play this guy and he's using diddy, I win. He's like "Ur so gay why do U pick Sonic? He's so broken cuz he's so fast!" Then he picks MK, I nod my head and 2 stock him only cuz I missed the ledge while Dairing. The B****ing continues... "How the F*** are we supposed to beat U if U use the fastest character in the game!?!" Once again... I nod my head. but this time I end up laughing hysterically and begin to roll on the floor.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I heard HRNUT is gonna lose in a MM 2 a guy named Lizard in Pikman 2 this weekend... LOL :-p

Hey GDX!!! How the hell did I get people to start complaining about how sonic is just 2 **** fast?

So I play this guy and he's using diddy, I win. He's like "Ur so gay why do U pick Sonic? He's so broken cuz he's so fast!" Then he picks MK, I nod my head and 2 stock him only cuz I missed the ledge while Dairing. The B****ing continues... "How the F*** are we supposed to beat U if U use the fastest character in the game!?!" Once again... I nod my head. but this time I end up laughing hysterically and begin to roll on the floor.
...lol, i gotta agree with eight on this one: "cool story bro"

if i ever hear legitimate sonic johns i'd probably literally ROFL on the ground too. i hope this kid is at the tourney...i wanna beat him with my sonic and then say that everyone is starting to use him

B_AWAL

Smash Master
...lol, i gotta agree with eight on this one: "cool story bro"

if i ever hear legitimate sonic johns i'd probably literally ROFL on the ground too. i hope this kid is at the tourney...i wanna beat him with my sonic and then say that everyone is starting to use him
I jus noticed something... U don't Use Lucario!!! O, and U guys can stay at my place but I have a lil TV. I gotta go DJ until 4 am but DBS will be comin ova wit Kismet and Reflex so when I get back we can Brawl. Although I doubt my matches with you will be the same as against the other diddy I played :psycho:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I jus noticed something... U don't Use Lucario!!! O, and U guys can stay at my place but I have a lil TV. I gotta go DJ until 4 am but DBS will be comin ova wit Kismet and Reflex so when I get back we can Brawl. Although I doubt my matches with you will be the same as against the other diddy I played :psycho:
i used lucario when this sig was made, but i dont touch him anymore. HE was my secondary at one point. I actually think about picking him back up, but i cant think of who i'd use him for that i wouldnt use diddy GW or pit :laugh:

but you gotta PM me your address so i know where im going on Friday night. and we wont be there until like 10-11pm

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

You better ask GDX how amazing i am at this game, We're playing on all counterpicks lol, if you consider them just that lol, Do i have to bring Pikmin??

Leh

Smash Ace
No, its just me. No vids never impress me....ever.

If you want your vids to be impressive I cant watch them, otherwise....Im just not impressed.

HIDE THE VIDS. 0_0
I wonder if you are aware that we say that to make fun of you.

Inui im gonna own you at Brawl Gigs just like i owned you at FAST1.
Or maybe you'll make me have to try this time.

Top Bottom